CHAPTER 1; PAINT IT BLACK

"So This is the quad!" Enid exclaims leading Wednesday.

"It's a pentagon," Wednesday states in uninterested voice, her eyes scan the other students. 

"That snarky goth girl act might have worked in your other school but it won't work here," Enid smiles curtly, "Come I'll give you the run down on the cliches."

"I could care less."

"Too bad, here we have the fangs," She points to a group of students with glasses at a table, "Some of them have been here for decades." 

"How unfortunate."

"Next you have the furs," She points to the rowdy group pushing each other around, "Like me," She smiles slightly, "Then the scales."

"I'm guessing the scales are sirens?" Wednesday looks at the people around the fountain.

"Yup, Bianca is the second closest thing to royalty that we have at Nevermore," Enid looks over at Wednesday.

"Who's the first?" 

"You'll meet him next," Enid says clasping her hands together, "Le-"

"Yo, Enid!" A tall boy with a beanie calls out, "You're not gonna believe the dirt I heard about your new roommate. She eats human flesh. Chowed down on that kid she murdered. You better watch your back." 

Enid, sighing stepping to the side revealing the girl in question, "Quite the contrary. I actually fillet the bodies of my victims, then feed them to my menagerie of pets," Wednesday says staring at the boy. The boy slowly walks back before walking away completely. 

"That's Ajax, he's cute but clueless," She smiles watching him walk away. 

"Now, what about this 'royalty'?" Wednesday questions getting the attention. 

"Oh Y/n, really scary but extremely good looking."

"I'll take that it you're gossiping Enid," a raspy voice makes her jump, as the other werewolves stop what they are doing and bow their heads towards the man. Wednesday is intrigued by the other wise rowdy wolves, she looks at the man. Very tall and muscular, the uniform isn't hiding much. Medium length white hair, Wednesday studies that man as her eyes meet his icy blues. 

"L-lord Y/n this is my new roommate Wednesday Addams," Enid stutters out. His eyes never left Wednesday, He gives her a slight nod which she doesn't return. 

"I told you Enid not to call me Lord it's off putting," He shakes head turning around heading back to his dorm. 

"Intriguing," Wednesday watches him leave, she wants to research his being. 

"Um, yeah That's Y/n."

"What is he exactly? Every werewolf stopped what they were doing and bowed."

"He's the progenitor well one of them," Enid takes deep breathes calming herself. 

*Timeskip*

"What have you done to my room!" Enid comes in to see Wednesday taking the colours off the window. 

"Dividing our room equally," Wednesday walks over to her typewriter, "Now some quiet will be nice, it's my writing time."

"Writing time?"

"Yes, I dedicate a hour a day to my novel," She sits and gets the typewriter ready, "If you did the same, your vlog will be readable."

"I write in my voice, It's what my followers love," Enid snaps back.

"By responding with silly little pictures?" 

"You mean emojis?" 

"What ever they are I don't care, also there's two D's in Addams if you're going to gossip about me at least spell my name right," She starts to type, the clicking of the typewriter fills the room. Enid sighs and starts playing her music loudly, "Turn it off," Wednesday looks at her, the same unemotional look on her face. The music continues, as Wednesday stands up, "Turn it off, this is your final warning."