CHAPTER 2; Art of War

A/n: There will 10000% be some smut in this book cuz that's what I'm good at writing. Also I'm skipping the Poe cup since that scene won't change at all.

A knock sounds on the dorm of Y/n, a solo room after his roommate was too scared to stay in the room. Revealing a raven haired girl, "Wednesday, what brings you to my humble abode?"

Her eyes travel down his toned chest, "Please get decent, We have things to talk about," He moves to the side letting her in as she stands in the middle of the room. He walks to his dresser, her eyes trained on him, staring at the scars that riddle his back. Getting on his black sweater, he turns to her.

"What is it that you want to talk about my dearest Wednesday?" He sits in his chair, letting off the aura of a king. 

"I want to leave this place and you're my best option to get out of here," Her exterior cold, but her insides are going crazy. No one has made her feel this way, she's fascinated by him, the feeling of death excites her.

"Oh and what makes you think I'll help you leave?" he stands walking over to her, leaning down closer to her height, "In my eyes, you're the only one here that is entertaining."

Her eyes fall to his lips, "I'm not going to let my parents turn me into a version of them." 

"Then make your own path here Wednesday,"  He stands up straight, "Make your own mark here, make this school remember Wednesday Addams." 

She looks up at him, her eyes cold but behind the coldness, her mind is spinning. She turns to leave as she opens the door, Y/n turns her around closing the door, "Let me go, I'm not above breaking a few fingers." 

"I'm sure you're going to still try to leave so I'm going to help you in my way," His claws scratch her neck, not badly but enough to draw blood and send shivers down her spine. He leans down and licks the claw marks softly, getting a taste of her blood. The wound starts to heal and he lets her go, ignoring the slight tint of pink on her cheeks. 

Wednesday speed walks back to her dorm, confused at the looks from the students, getting into the dorm, "HEY ROOMIE WANT TO-" Enid jumps out and slowly gets a shocked look on her face, "HOLY SHIT!" 

Wednesday looks at her roommate confused, "What is it?" 

"T-T-THE M-MARK ON YOUR NECK!" Enid points at the where Y/n scratched her. 

"Y/n just scratched me and then licked it for some reason," She tells Enid as she goes to her desk. Enid quickly grabs a mirror shoving it in front of Wednesday, making her look at it. The side of her neck now has a mark of which is unfamiliar with the meaning of, "What does this mark mean?"

"U-um That is the mark of Y/n's family... Y/n marked you as his.." Enid slowly backs away taking her mirror. 

"What does mean exactly? That I'm his mate?" Wednesday watches her slowly back away to her bed.

"Well yeah but also normie or not, they will feel sort of like an extreme fear to not try to come on to you."

"So the people that for some reason like me will leave me alone?" She asks and Enid timidly nods, "Interesting but you're not telling me the whole story Enid."

"Let's see how to explain this," She starts pacing back and forth, both Wednesday and Thing watch her, "Since you have that mark," She claps her hands together, "The werewolves will take orders from you like they would from Y/n." 

"So You will do anything I see fit?" Wednesday questions staring dead at her nervous roommate who nods, "Who is Y/n exactly? You've told me that he is a progenitor but there must be something else that gives him this power."