Chapter 4; A Mess

LMAO I finally gave this book an actual description..

The school event that is the focus of Wednesday's dread is forthcoming, Parent's weekend. She wishes to not see her family or Y/n's. She heard the panic in Enid's voice as she told her that His father Fenrir and his mother is coming. Many families of the Werewolves attending Nevermore are already here, ready to welcome their king. She hasn't seen Y/n saw that week in a personal setting, only glimpses. But those glimpses are not enough set her heart at easy, the scratches he gave her had all healed but his hasn't. Supposedly a young werewolf is to not heal the scratches from their first successful mating season. Many people looked at him and then stared at her. 

"Are you excited to see your parents?" Enid asks Wednesday as they stand in the quad awaiting the arrival of their parents.

"Not at all, I'll much rather jump in a pool of acid and watch my flesh peel off my bones," She side glances at the nervous blonde girl, "Why are you so nervous?" 

"Well, I will only give my mom 3 seconds before her judgey claws are out," She sighs looking towards the entrance of the quad at the pouring in parents, "Well good luck with yours and Y/n's," She smiles slightly and leaves to find her parents. 

Wednesday's eyes fall onto her parents, sighing, "I should've brought my plague mask." 

.

.

.

Near lunch, all of the werewolf families rush to the entrance of Nevermore, "What's happening?" Pugsley asks finally looking up from his food. 

"The king of werewolves is coming," Wednesday says, her cold eyes softening at the thought of Y/n, "Come and lets go see, it will also save time of me introducing you to someone," She speed walks, leaving her family trailing behind her. As the Addams family arrive to the gate, they are greeted to every werewolf kneeling, even Enid. As a extremely tall older man with long white hair walks in the center of them, with the assistance of his cane. Along with a beautiful woman, that walks with such gracious befitting that of a queen. Y/n trails slightly behind him as the man stops in front of Wednesday, leaning down inspecting her. He looks at the mark that has taken over her entire neck and then at Y/n. 

"Care to introduce us my son?" The man stands up straight dwarfing everyone around. 

"Cara mia," Y/n smiles at Wednesday pulling her close to him, "This my family, my father King Fenrir and my caring mother Queen Sif," She curtsies making the two smile ever so slightly, "Mom, dad, this is my mate Wednesday Addams and her family," The two patriarchs shake each other's hands as their queens hug each other. 

"I was wondering who could've survived the venom of my little viper," Gomez jests causing Fenrir let out a mighty chuckle. 

"I'm surprised that your daughter survived him," His father's eyes trace the visible scratches on Y/n's neck, "Y/n your siblings will be arriving soon." 

"All of them?" He asks as Fenrir shakes his head.

"Oh heaven's no we wouldn't dare over run this school. Only Alexander and Alexandra." 

"The twins? Interesting that you let them come," Y/n shakes his head before looking down at the petite death trap next him, "Seems like your meeting more of my family." 

"I don't suppose that I mind much at that notion of your family compared to my family," She looks up at him, leaving a kiss on his chest. Ignoring the smiles of her family, she follows Y/n back to the quad as their families sit together much to her dismay. Only for that dismay to wash away as Y/n pulls her onto his lap.  The meal with smoothly, well as smoothly as it can go with Enid snapping enough pictures for an entire magazine. Morticia smiles lovingly at her daughter finding someone to handle her.   The doors to the quad swing open as the sheriff strolls in.