Season Finale; Title At The End (TW)

A/n: Welcome to the finale ladies, gents and non binaries. I want to thank ever that read every part and everyone that gave this book a chance. This isn't the last of Wednesday and our new favorite demon hunter Y/n. They will be back with a handful of small cases that they will work on together or maybe even against one another.

Y/n watches on as his mother rag dolls Pride, she makes him look weak in every facet of the word. He struggles to stand, the ground is slippery because of the gallons of blood that found it's new home. He looks up after gaining his footing, "Mother," He calls getting her attention. 

"Rest Y/n, your job here is done," She says, her voice cold and calculated, always has been.

"No, This is my fight. I intend to finish it," He grips tightly on to Yamato, dragging his feet towards Pride, who barely breaths. 

"I'm.. afraid you're late, young man," Pride chuckles lowly coughing up blood, his eyes travel to the throne. Sif and Y/n's eyes follow, a man no here before sits comfily upon it. 

"It's always your damn family that is a pain in my ass," The man voice is weirdly happy go lucky, like that of a jester, "Sparda plagues me even years after Dante and Vergil's deaths."

"Even if it wasn't us, someone else would be," Sif smirks ever so slightly, "Astaroth."

"That is true, but you are always the most annoying, more annoying then Mundus," Astaroth stands walking down the steps.

"Why don't you run on back to your circle and I'll act like I didn't see you here," She smiles, terrifying. 

"Ah Sif, daughter of Vergil and a Whore," Astaroth laughs, "Vergil sure did like to reproduce with women he doesn't even know the name of." 

"Are you done?" Sif asks, stretching a little, ignoring the dig at her mother. 

"Not quite, I don't appreciate what your son did to our precious Saints. Yeah they tried to kill him but did he really have to kill them?" 

"Are you stupid?" Y/n spits out, Astaroth raises his hand pushing Y/n into the wall. 

"So rude, the adults are talking young man," He scoffs, "Seriously don't you think he takes after FenFen a little too much?"

"You know that Fenrir heard you call him that, he would have your throat."

"Yeah Yeah," He waves her off, "Speaking of which, how is he? Little FenFen, last time I seen him, he was still a little pup." 

Sif punches him hard, sending into and destroying the throne, "Enough talking, you're acting like my mother." 

He stands up, looking like an offended child, "I am not young missy," He bursts out laughing, teleporting next to Sif, kneeing her in the ribs twice. 

Sif's fist connects with his jaw, leaving her open for a combo. She ends the combo putting her full force into her fist, punching him into the ground making another small crater. She jumps away switching her weapon to the Mirage Edge sending slashes of energy at him. 

"Can't a man live peacefully?" Astaroth asks himself dodging her slashes, "Like seriously, if Lucifer didn't ask me to do this, I would be drinking coconuts in the Bahamas." 

"Do you ever shut up?" Sif asks, slicing his chest. Switching back to Beowulf, sending a round house kick to his head.

"I'm not sure, let me get back to you on that," He dodges again, not noticing the judgment cut where he dodges. Cuts everywhere on his body, he snaps towards Y/n. Y/n pants, taking out Ebony and Ivory, empting the cut at Astaroth, "You cut my pretty face you bastard."