-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆-

  ⏝˚︶⊹︶˚⏝  ‌

  ⏝˚︶⊹︶˚⏝  ‌

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
memory

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑;

"MOM!" 

a young boy yelled as he approached his mother and his sister who was following him from behind like a lost puppy, "yes sweetie?" his mother questioned as she picked up the heavy box filled with books from the trunk.

''(n/n) kept on following me everywhere I go!" he pouts, his mother smiles and approaches the little girl. she crouched into her height and tilted her head, "is something wrong hun?" she asked in a gentle tone meanwhile, the girl stayed quiet.

"Sweetie, I know you're upset about leaving but it's gonna be fine, now could you please leave your brother alone?" the younger girl lift her head and stared at her mother before nodding slowly, "alright then! I'm going to make some cookies once I'm done." the two siblings eye's sparkle.

"Mom!, can we help please?" the (h/c) boy plead while his sister nods her head intensely, 'i know they're only helping so they can eat the choco chips' "of course! but first could you two please grab the two small boxes over there in the corner?" the woman exclaims before walking towards a room as her two children rushed into the corner and grab a small box.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
💬
.
.
.

.
.
.
current

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐕

you stared out your window while hugging a (f/a) plushie you had since you were born, it was currently 6:23 pm and the rain still won't stop, it has been raining since 3:00 (i have no idea if rain can last this long) pm, your head was filled with random thoughts like 'i wish the rain stop so the stray animals wouldn't be cold/wet' for example.