𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓

chapter 5 : 🔓⏝˚︶⊹︶˚⏝

chapter 5 : 🔓
⏝˚︶⊹︶˚⏝
.
.
.
.
.
.
꒰ if you saw this getting published
even though it's unfinished, no you didn't ꒱
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

୨komi san's house୧

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑

the three have finished playing UNO, shouko was called out by her mom so she had to leave the room osana was laying down on the floor while reading a manga, and [name].. was deciding what to do next.

a lightbulb appeared next to [name]'s head, 'movie it is!' she thought to herself as she quickly grab a piece of paper and began writing in it then gave it to osana to read, 'let's watch a movie i brought a laptop with me.' "ooh! that's a good idea what movie though?" osana asked as they put the paper in the table.

[name] stared at osana.

"ah I'm guessing you want me to choose right?" osana placed a finger under their chin and grinned when they found a perfect movie, "i know! how about.. human centipede." [name] tilted her head 'is it a movie about a human and a centipede?' the thought to herself "it's really good! Me and Tadano watched it before!"osana closed their eyes and smiled, unfortunately [name] have never heard about the movie before so she agreed and so did komi.

komi san came back and got a bowl of popcorn along with other snacks, [name] searched for the movie on her laptop while osana was putting pillows and blankets everywhere.

as the movie started [name] and komi thought it will be a nice movie. turns out it wasn't, they both ended up traumatized, hours later the movie ended, [name] felt like she was about to throw up.

"man I'm sleepy~ let's all go to bed!" osana turned their head towards the two, "I forgot to tell you guys this the group project is tomorrow, it was supposed to be today yes.. but Tadano had things to do so we changed the date, we can just stay here and once the project is done we can go home." komi san flinched and froze the thought of more people going to her house makes her nervous, [name] noticed so she patted komi san's head and gave her a thumbs up.