𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 6

chapter 7 : 🔓

chapter 7 : 🔓

⏝˚︶⊹︶˚⏝
.
.
.
.
.
.
꒰ I'm so nervous i'm
Scared you guys will find the
story boring or hate the story help ꒱
.
.
.
.
.
.
୨memory୧
𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑

a young [h/c] haired girl was sitting on the ground sobbing in a street. until she felt someone precense standing infront of her.

she looked up and stared at the older woman staring down at her.

૮₍ • x •₎ა

She tells the older woman the reason why she's crying through paper, the woman then listened to her vents and understood her.

"..look I'm not the best at comforting..but what you've done is already good, if your father wouldn't like it then he's a bitc- i mean..a jerk..." [Name] listened to the woman besides her while she hugged her knees still sobbing.

"b-but.. sobs .. daddy won't.. be happy..." [Name] continues crying. Thinking what'll happen if she goes home now. Surely her father will yell at Her and call her names.

....

There was silence for some time. So [name] decides to break it by asking the older woman a question, 'where's..your child If you have.. one?' She asks.

The woman blinked before sighing, "i have one daughter, i don't know where she is right now." 'how so?'

she paused for awhile upon reading that paper before looking Infront of her and finally speak up, "That girl.. no.. she.. well i guess she's not happy with her mother i guess?, Though I'm sure she's happy with her new life." The younger girl listens to the older still hugging her knees.

the two then talked for sometime before [name] had to leave, she then say her goodbyes to the older woman.

One Week later. She walks to the place where she usually meets her she saw crowds in an alleyway A police car was there and an ambulance, she wonders..what was it all about? Untill then. She saw the older woman's corpse.