𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑

chapter 3 : 🔓⏝˚︶⊹︶˚⏝

chapter 3 : 🔓
⏝˚︶⊹︶˚⏝
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
!!!!
swearing.

୨mall୧
𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑

"Hmm.." [name] let out a small hum as she stares at the sweets that is displayed inside of the display glass, meanwhile the worker was blushing and looking behind her making her confused.

'weird.. why are they looking behind me?' she thought to yourself as she sighed, [name] got up and start backing up before she felt like she bumped into someone, the [h/c] girl turned around as her eyes widened.

it was a boy with darkish purple eyes matching his hair, 'he looks like komi san' was her first thought before she realized that she was staring at him too long. he raised his eyebrows as she blushed in embarrassment. [name] bowed as an apology before turning around and rushing to the other side where the other food was displayed trying to be far away from him.

૮₍ • x •₎ა

𝐔𝐍𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐍

I entered a cafe that has caught my interest, I was looking around before stumbling upon a [h/c] girl that was crouching while staring at the displays 'cute, wait..' i blushed as I shook my head.

'can't believe I just blushed at a random girl I find in a mall.'

I watched the girl bow as she ran into the other side, I sighed as I went into the cashier and ordered the food nee-chan told me to buy. "two blueberry pastries, takeouts."

i exited the cafe, and coincidently, the girl also exited at the same time I did, I was at her left, i turned my head to her and gave her a small wave, I can see that she was blushing but was trying to hide it as she returned the wave before leaving.