𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒

chapter 4 : 🔓

chapter 4 : 🔓

⏝˚︶⊹︶˚⏝
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

୨୧

𝐘𝐎𝐔

"Aww leaving already?" you heard allisha says as you nod, you quickly put on your sandals and exited the place making your way home. the air conditioner was already fixed while you were away.

'i look like a hobo.' you groaned as you stared at your phone screen which has your reflection on it, you put on your earphones and played one of the songs from your playlist.

as the songs start to play, you began humming through the lyrics as you continue your walk back home.

the glittering starry sky
melts away like candy
floating weightless
I think I'm falling in love.

you started walking even faster, almost falling over but you didn't care. you stopped in front of your house as you opened the door throwing your sandals at their place, you expect it to be all tidy when in reality it was messy.

'i wonder if we still have the stock of pringles..' you tiptoe to open the cabinet above you successfully. you grabbed a few pringles and some [f/d] before closing the cabinet and went your way to the living room.

you jumped and landed on the sofa, you placed the pringles and [f/d] beside you as you started to make yourself uncomfortable, and you closed your eyes in an attempt to relax.

until you remember that you have to go to komi's house tomorrow 'i prefer to stay at home and play [f/g]..' you groaned as you started to open the pringle.

you grabbed your iPad, turning it on as you quickly went to [insert ur drawing app here] to finish the drawing you made last night at three in the morning while listening to [f/s].