𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕

chapter 7 : 🔓⏝˚︶⊹︶˚⏝

chapter 7 : 🔓
⏝˚︶⊹︶˚⏝
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
୨home୧
𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑

beep
beep

the loud sound of an alarm was heard throughout the dark and cold room.

before the alarm could continue making the annoying sound, it was quickly shushed by [name] with a loud smack.

"Ow.." she whimpers, looking at her hand who's in a bit of pain from smacking the hard object, she sighed before she buried her head in the fluffy pillow.

It's Saturday. So she doesn't have school.

'I'm continuing my sleep..'

that's what she's supposed to do but she immediately changed her mind after mei went to her room informing that their mother made [f/d] for breakfast.

"big sis pass me the Egg please." Mei is holding her plate as [name] gave her the omelette.

s~i~l~e~n~c~e

"Y'know this is a breakfast we haven't had in so long. no yelling no fighting about some stupid sh- i mean.. crap.."

"I'm not even gonna say anything about That." The older woman sighed before she grabbed her car keys and walked towards the door, "I'm going out now, rei you're in charge." she spoke as she smiled at her children before leaving.

[Name] sighed before she munched on her food. That is until Rei- Or her older brother calls her name.

"[n/n] I heard you have a crush on someone right?" [Name] flinched before she looked at her older brother.

'How you'd know?'

"Mei told me."

[Name] stared at mei who pretends not to notice with cat like eyes while staring at her soul before looking back at rei.