𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏

 chapter 1 : 🔓

chapter 1 : 🔓

⏝˚︶⊹︶˚⏝
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

!!!!!
swearings.

୨school

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑

"Woah-" osana was staring at you, making you confused, you wondered why their reaction was the same as Tadano's at the entrance, "i guess we found someone the same as komi-san!" osana gave you and Tadano a closed eye smile well they were more likely grinning.

you tilted your head in confusion, wondering who komi-san is, but.. you were also surprised to hear that someone also had a communication problem the same as yours, you have never met someone like that before so you were pretty much happy.

the two, osana and Tadano, were talking about school and many more, you listened to their conversation while doodling in your sketchbook, you were thankful that no one paid attention to you drawing, you didn't want anybody to see your drawings due to.. well.

"yanno, I've heard that the someone from another class "

"KOMI SAAAN!!!!" osana was cut off by a bunch of people's yells, you flinched and stared at the doorway that was crowded with people, "ah.. she's finally here," Tadano said as he gets up from his seat while osana was frozen, you poked osana's shoulder a bunch of time and yet, no reply.

you sighed and looked near the doorway, your eyes widened when you saw a girl with darkish purple hair.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

after school

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑;