𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 8

chapter 7 : 🔓⏝˚︶⊹︶˚⏝

chapter 7 : 🔓
⏝˚︶⊹︶˚⏝
.

.
.
.
.
iykyk :] also I'm soz sorry if their behaviour is not canon I dunno how to write their canon personality (T_T)
.
.
.
.
.
.
୨streets୧
𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑

"Bye [name]!!" Osana waved their hand to the [h/c] girl that's walking the other way.

....

"Let's follow her." "Excuse me what-"

૮₍ • x •₎ა

so now here they are. Following [name] even if it was Osama's idea and they forced them to come along as if it's an important mission for them.

"Why is she just standing there? It's going to rain." The lavender nette pouts as they peeked their head and looked at [name] who's standing alone in the park.

as Tadano about to say something, a man wearing some sort of a suit approached [name] with a bag in his hands.

[Name] was too busy looking at the ground while she gripped the hem of her skirt— almost giving up and wanting to run away from here.

As she was too busy staring at the ground not realizing that a pair of black fancy shoes was Infront of her she knew who's shoes these belongs so she lift her head up and stared at her father. He had a [h/c] hair just like [name] but different eye colour.

the two shared eye contact before her father breaks the silent by clearing his throat.

".. here's your gift for you and your siblings. I've heard you won first place in the art competition in your old school hm? I'm proud of you. My daughter." He said that in a soft and gentle tone with a smile on his face. Yet, [name] didn't looked surprised at all.