𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐

chapter 2 : 🔓

chapter 2 : 🔓

⏝˚︶⊹︶˚⏝ ‌
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
!!!!
swearing.

୨flashback୧
𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑

"[l/n]?" a gentle voice called out your name.
you sob quietly.

an elderly crouched and stared at the [h/c] girl who was sobbing below a table, alone. you lifted your head and stared at her, "what's wrong?" she wiped the tears on your cheeks, which made you cry even more.

the elderly whose hair was grey due to aging picked you up and carried you as she got up. you sob at her shoulders quietly "there there.. it's alright now.." she patted your back gently.

"nana's here, everything will be fine my dear."

eventually, you calmed down and stopped crying although you wouldn't stop sobbing, "i will scold them for being loud, alright? they won't do it again anymore.." 'they wouldn't do it at nana's house but.. when we're home, mommy and daddy will fight again.' you rubbed your eyes as you rested your head on her shoulders.

"[l/n]?" "you're sleepy aren't you?" you both head to your bedroom and placed you gently there before pulling the blanket to cover you.

"[l/n]?? weird.. why wouldn't she answer me?" "your technique of waking her up doesn't work well, let me do it, watch and learn losers" "dear?-" "[L/N]! WAKE UP!" you lift your head as you flinched when someone shook your shoulders while yelling your name, "finally you're awake!" osana sighed as they let you go.

you shook your head and tilted your head.

"We were wondering if you wanted to join our group!"

'what group?'

"hm.. we'll exchange numbers and I'll add you to a group chat where there are other people! there's also komi san" osana looked proud while saying the last part, "here's my number!" osana grabbed your phone and typed their number.

"What the" Tadano looked disgusted as he stared at the contact name osana gave for themselves.

"whaaaat? got a problem??" osana raised their eyebrows as they put their hands on their hips and tilted their head. Tadano shook his head and sighed.

osana handed you your phone back and grinned, "i have things to do now ill see ya later!" osana waved before running into a wall.

"FUCK!"

they yelled before exiting the place. Tadano laughed a bit before a hand was placed into his shoulder making him scream like a girl.

komi san flinched while you held your laugh.

૮₍ • x •₎ა

timeskip
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
4:23 pm.

you scrolled through Pinterest, trying to find some inspiration on what to paint, you had just changed your clothes into a nightgown, after 4 minutes of scrolling you managed to find a few pictures that caught your interest.

it was a picture of a girl in a white nightgown while holding flowers in her hand, the second picture was basically a field but it was night time, you downloaded the picture and went to your favorite music app to listen to it, you clicked on your playlists and began turning on the volume.

Heaven knows I've tried.One day, I will stop falling in love with you
Some day, someone will like me like I like you
Until then, I'll drink my coffee, eat my pie
Pretend that we are more than friends
Then of course I'll let you break my heart again.

you put on your earphones as you hummed into the song you were listening to while you began painting, 'Finally. it's done.' you smiled at the painting and displayed it beside your mirror since you had no place to place it at the moment.

you laid down at your bed and made yourself comfortable.

'if only nana's here.' you thought to yourself as you stared at the ceiling, you closed your eyes attempting to relax yourself.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"[l/n], you look a lot like your father when he was young." your grandma brushed your hair gently with a baby blue brush, you smiled as you stared at the mirror in front of you.

'really?'

"yes! i remember when your father spend days finding names for you, he then ended up finding one after days of searching, '[name]' that was the name your father gave you."

'what about mommy?'

"as far as i remember.., your mother wanted to name you [insert name] but she changed her mind." she smiled as she placed the hairbrush to where it was before, "now, let's go and meet your parents." you held her hand as the two left the room.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
767 words

︶ ‌ ⏝ ⊹ ⏝ ‌ ︶