𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 9

Chapter 9: 🔓

Chapter 9: 🔓

︶ ‌ ⏝ ⊹ ⏝ ‌ ︶
.
.

Before we start the chapter

HELPPPP?? Y'all know that y'all's username is public Right😭(I made this like months months ago so this ss is old and so is the chapter

(I made this like months months ago so this ss is old and so is the chapter.)

.

.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

.
.
୨home୧
𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑

"ah fuckk.. shit ngh..~"

"Stop that horny shit and continue your homework."

Daisuke groans as he laid in the warm wooden floor— summer recently started which is a good and bad news for some students. [Name] had a four week break while her older brother doesn't. meaning, He has to suffer with the heat plus school works.

"Ei turn the fan on hurry!" Daisuke shouted while mei rolls her eyes and obeys her brothers command.

"Fuckkk now that's what we're talking 'bout.." he moans while he laid on the ground. Mei looked at him in disgust before continuing her homework.

[Name] moves a few strands blocking her view to the back of her ear, a bit of sweat drips down from her neck at the heat even with a fan on.

"Big brother are you not going on a date with your girlfriend?" Mei asks out of the blue.

"Nu-uh, she broke up with me cause she saw me walking with [n/n] and thought that I'm cheating on her." Daisuke replies with a groan as mei's mouth formed into an 'o' shape.

[Name] raised an eyebrow at his words before writing on a piece of a paper. 'why didn't you confront her then?'

"I wanted to break up with her long ago but didn't have the courage to." He replied with a small frown, "pussy." Mei insults him while sticking her Tounge out at him.