36 . Slumber party

Song recommendations for the chapter
Like me better - Lauv
Sweet - Cigarettes after sex
Attention -New Jeans
Slumber party -Tinashe &Brittany Spears
OMG - New Jeans
Dance like nobody's watching- Iggy Azalea &Tinashe

| I like me better when I'm with you|

3rd person's POV

"Good afternoon everyone,"Sydney greeted the management team in the board room , taking a seat next to Veronica,"I'm sorry I'm late"

"Not at all,"The head director's shook her head ,"we were just wrapping up a few things . You're not late"

"I'm glad,"she sighed loudly.

"Let's get the meeting started , shall we ?"Savannah's sharp voice echoed through the room as she propped herself on the chair at the head of the table , pulling out her iPad.

"Oh right,"Veronica sighed grabbing her iPad ,"in our recent meeting we discussed a few issues we'd like to go over with you concerning ;you ."

Sydney nodded slowly, allowing them to continue ,"first let's discuss your schedule for the month , " Savannah started , eyeing her iPad as well.

"It's going to be quite a busy month so we're gonna need you to be very cooperative and active ."Savannah stated,"that means you have to prioritize your schedule over anything else right now"

"You know Trend Talk right?" Veronica inquired.

"Yeah,"Sydney replied , straightening her posture ,"that live talk show that Jessi hosts right?"

"Yes that's the one,"Savannah nodded,"they requested for your presence there on 7 November for 1 episode . It's not scripted."

"That's cool,"Sydney smiled,"i like the show"

"Then on 9," Savannah continued,"you have a shoot for Kitty Couture  new jewelry sets for the festive season,"she explained,"followed by a shoot for Bottega the following day "

"I see"Sydney said

"Then on the 13th ,14th and 15th you and one of our other Hybe models , Isabelle Cooper  will attend a release party for Nike  along with a magazine shoot in Seattle for Rising Icon and ForYouth  Magazines"

"Then on the 17th you'll attend Fashion Icon that's being hosted by S.M modeling agency for new rookie models like yourself"

"Then from 22 to 25 ,  "Savannah scrolled slowly on her iPad ,"you're going to do a cameo for 21st century blonde"

"Oh my god,"Sydney gasped,"i love that show !"she remembered bungee watching the series with her two best friends whenever they were free.

"It's a small but significant appearance. You're going to have another Hybe model with you , Emma Ross. They requested for both of you since you are an upcoming face to the public and she has done several cameos before so she's got experience"

"Sounds awesome"

"She'll pose as your girlfriend for the role,"Savannah explained,"you fine with that?"