New Years Update!

Hey friends!

I'm finally over the flu - haha never want to do that again, it was awful! And I wanted to get on and give you a lil update with where I'm at.

My deepest of apologies for not getting the Christmas oneshots out this last year - I look at the drafts and get sad because they're so good BUT it just means I have all this year to finish them and actually post them on time at Christmas. I think you'll like how I did these ones.

I wanted to do a request update - and honestly I feel like I'm missing a few (poor organization on my part, working on that) so if you don't see yours on the list, please comment or message me because I want to get everyone's requests written! And if you don't have a request on the list but you think of one - do the same, message or comment and I'll add it to the list!

My New Year's resolution is to be more organized and wayyyy more on top of requests and such. Granted, I have a full time job, but I'll be setting aside time to write so you guys don't have to wait so long when you send things in!

Here are the requests I have so far:

Murdock and the reader have been best friends since childhood - they've never really had to think about romance. But going undercover as Logan Ross and his girlfriend have them rethinking their relationship
(@TheMercuryQueen)

Face has been trying to make advances on the reader, but she's been resisting him - all up until they're hiding from the bad guys. (@SlytherinOcicat)

*a quick note*
I used to be super OCD about how I ran the book - writing four imagines at a time so each character gets one at the same time. However, as more requests have come in, I've realized I can be more lax with how that works. It'll speed up the publishing time so we're not waiting and it will keep everything running smoothly. So there will be gaps, but as requests come in for the other characters, I'll just fill them in where their spot would usually be. Keeps me sane and keeps the book organized!

Thank you guys for being some of the nicest people I have ever come across. I'm excited to see what the new year brings us all!

yours,
@itsgoghtime