Life Isn't Always a Marshmallow : BA

Your scream was heard throughout the entire hotel room. BA rushed in; while everyone else was out on the mission, he was stuck with you.

"(Y/n)! What's wrong?!?"

"There's a spider on my bed!!!"

He immediately relaxed, and sarcastically asked, "THAT's what you were screaming about? A silly little spider?"

"BA, they're kinda creepy! I just don't like them. Will you kill it for me? Please?!?"

He did not look amused. "That's kind of stupid, (Y/n). Spiders are harmless. You can't act foolish all the time!"

You stood on the chair for another minute, and huffed. "Fine. If you won't, I'll just go somewhere else."

You went and sat in the other bedroom. The boys were nice enough to give you the big bed to yourself, and they all slept on bunk beds, which wasn't the best idea. You'd hear all night things like:

"MURDOCK! Stop singing!"

"BA, it's fine. Have you had your milk yet? ;)"

"Face, stop moving, I can't sleep."

"Hannibal, have you ever heard 'Three Blind Mice' by the Lennon Sisters? ;)"

It was a hopeless cause. So you went in and sat on Murdock's top bunk, and cuddled with his teddy bear. He promised you could use it when you needed it.

You started crying, and you didn't know why. Your anxiety had been pretty bad over the last few days, and maybe it was that you could let it out now.

You laid down, clutching the Bear, and cried your fears away.

"(Y/n), are you okay?"

You ignored BA and just kept on crying as quietly as you could. He obviously noticed, because he came up the ladder and stood there.

You stopped for a second. "Go ahead, call me a fool. I know you want to."

"What? Why would I do that?"

"I'm the reason you're not on the mission with the others. You have to watch over me like a burden. I'm sorry. You can go now."

"(Y/n), that's not how it is."

"Why are you here then?"

He hesitated. "The real reason I came was to apologize. I killed the spider. I know you're dealing with anxiety, and I wanna help, Sunshine."

You climbed down the ladder, and burst into tears as you hugged BA tight.

The rest of the day, you cuddled on the couch with the teddy bear and BA. You watched TV, ate ice cream, and talked away life's problems. You felt like he was the true friend you were looking for.

When night came, you fell asleep in his arms, and he tucked you into bed, singing "You are my sunshine" ever so softly. Before he left, you whispered, "Goodnight, my Stud Muffin" He chuckled quietly. "Goodnight, Sunshine."

The boys decided that he'd never hear the end of it after that.