How About We Don't Kill Everyone? : BA

"Why aren't you dating him?"

"Because I'd destroy him."

"He'd be into that."

You laughed at Face's comment. It was the laugh BA Baracus had fallen in love with, and the laugh he refused to share with anyone else.

mini flashhhhhhhback

"Face, you're paired up with (Y/N)."

She laughed. BA found his face heating up, and quickly brushed it off.

"What're we going to do?"

"I need you two to drive around the town waiting for your car to be stolen."

"WHAT? You're kidding, right?"

"No, Face, we need to find out where they take all of the cars. We've got to find the operation, and this is the easiest way to do it."

"But... Hannibal..."

"No buts!"

You laughed, and BA realized that this mission wasn't going to be the easiest.

——

"Well, Face, if you're so concerned about it, we'll take lunch back to the hotel. I'll stay in the car."

Face smiled, and went through the doors.

About a minute later, you found yourself at gun point, with two random strangers driving the car.

BA screeched, something the team would never hear again, and something Murdock would go on about for weeks.

Face burst into tears, knowing exactly what BA was about to put him through. Murdock stayed behind with him while the other guys were chasing Face's Vette.

————————————

Finding yourself tied up, in a weird car shop waiting for them to take you somewhere more dangerous, it gave you a lot of time to think through some things.

Meanwhile, Face worked his tail off trying to find the root of the operation. He volunteered at a dealership that they knew was being difficult, and BA made sure he was doing the maximum amount of work.

"BA, you've got to lighten up on Face, he's trying his best. You're not the only one who misses..."

"I can't Hannibal. She's in danger, and we've got to get her out of there. They could do anything they wante..."

"Hannibal, we've got a reading on that car we put the tracker on."

BA almost sent the guys into the back of their seats, but stopped when he realized they had just about left Face behind.

"You know Face, I think I misjudged you." He put a tight hand on Face's shoulder. "But if she's hurt, I swear I will..."

"We're here, BA. Stop the car." Hannibal broke up the conversation, leaving Face wondering what would happen if they didn't help her. They all exited the van.

"BA, can I talk to you real quick?"

"What's up, Face?"

"You know I'm not trying to go after (Y/N), right?"

BA took a step back. "What?"

"I think this is just a misunderstanding. I'm not going for her, in fact, I've been trying to tell her that she should talk to you."

BA looked around. "Really?"

"Really really. I'm behind you 100%."

BA put a less threatening hand on his friend's shoulder. "Thanks Face."

————————————

"(Y/N), (Y/N), are you okay?" Hannibal asked worriedly.

You squinted your eyes, yawning. "Yeah, I'm okay. My muscles are just really cramped."

"It's okay, we're gonna get you out of here." Murdock stated, untying your hands and feet.

You slowly stood up, running your hands over your wrists. "Thanks. Is BA with you?"

"Yeah, he's outside." Murdock winked.

You rolled your eyes, bolting outside while Hannibal gave them the usual talking to, about their being arrested momentarily and all that.

"BA!" You ran straight into him, throwing your arms around his neck.

BA - with no hesitancy - took you into his arms, almost-but not quite- restricting your breathing pattern. He began muttering all sorts of apologies and things you couldn't hear or understand.

"BA, you need to calm down so I can calm down so then we can both calm down so we can not kill everyone."

Face went and began fussing over his Corvette, leaving the two of you alone.

"BA, I've had a lot of time to think, and I've decided that..."

"I know."

"What? I didn't even say anything."

"Yeah, but... I know."

You tilted your head as he put you down, narrowing your eyes. He kissed your forehead, and you understood.

"I love you." You said, blushing.

"I know." BA stated, taking your hand in his.

You laughed, and for the first time in a few days, BA smiled.

————————