Between Royals part 1

warning: contains spoilers for ACOTAR, Cresent city and Throne of glass series 

(if you only want the smut part skip to part 4, if you want the whole backstory and slowburn read the whole story. if you want more background on how Rhys and y/n met read the new high lord first) 

"oh fuck Rhys" you moan, grinding on his face as he eats you out. You feel him smile under you. your back arches as you feel your orgasm rising. 

"fuck" you moan out loud before you come on his face

"fuck" you moan out loud before you come on his face. You quickly grab the couch before you collapse onto him. "fuck I never grow tired of the taste of you darling" he says getting out from under you. "I never get tired of you eating me out" you breath out smiling before Rhys scoops you up in his arms.

You were lounging on the couch basking in the afterglow. cuddled up in your mates arms, when there is a loud bang outside. Rhys groans "what is going on". You grab his arms, holding them close to your body "it's probably nothing" you tell him, not in the mood to leave this couch right now. You almost think he's gonna stay but when there is another bang he stands up. You whine "please stay" you say pouting at him. he smiles at you "I need to check it out baby, otherwise I would be a very bad high lord" he says kissing you deeply, you can still taste yourself on his tongue. "fine then I'm coming with you" you say standing up too. He looks you over "not like that you won't" he says strictly. He made it very clear that you were his, and he didn't like the idea of anyone seeing you like this except him. you sigh "give me 2 minutes" you say quickly grabbing your clothes, which were spread all over the room.

Within 5 minutes you both walked outside, seeing where the bang was coming from. There where people standing, and they surely where not from here. They look just as confused as you. "uhm hello?" you say to them as you approach them. They still looked confused. "where are we?" a blonde girl with turquoise gold eyes asked. "you are in Velaris" Rhys says "welcome, I'm Rhysand, high lord of the night court and this is my mate, wife and high lady of the night court y/n". they still looked really confused. "Velaris? Night court?" a girl with red hair asked, looking like she was also a stranger to the people standing next to her. "yes, Velaris a city in the night court in Prythian" Rhys says. "Prythian?" a blond haired men with the same eyes as the girl with blond hair asked.

"oh shit" Rhys says, seeming to realize what's going on. The blond girl seems out of patients and grabs a golden sword "tell me what going on" she demands as her swords begins to glow, no not glow, that sword is on fire. "calm down we're not here to fight. And not in the open like this. Follow me and I will tell you what I think is going on here" Rhysand tell them. That doesn't really seem to convince them though. "look if you wanna kill me do it after I explain what I think is going on okay" your heart starts beating faster at his words, he didn't mean that, did he? You know he was the strongest high lord in Prythian. But they didn't even seem to know what Prythian was. And that girl was holding a FLAMING SWORD! 'don't worry I've got it under control' you hear Rhys say in your mind. You better hoped so.