Between Royals part 2

You woke up the next morning and roll over to lay closer to Rhys, but he's not there. You slowly open your eyes and see he's standing at the end of the bed, smiling at you. "get your amazing ass over here" you say jokingly. "sorry I wish i could stay and cuddle, or continue where we left of last night" he says grinning "but I promised the bird and the angel to show them Velaris from above". "and you're not taking me?!" you say, acting offended. "sorry I promised them, no ladies" he says giving you that half grin. "I'm not a lady" you say jokingly. "no you're right, after last night I know for sure that you my dear, are indeed not a lady" he says laughing before he walks over to you and kisses the top of your head. "wait, so Hunt is an actual angel?" you ask him. "I plan on finding that out and hopefully a lot more than that". "so you're taking them out for a flight to question them?" you ask, seeing what he was planning now. "like I ever do something without a reason behind it" he says smiling at you again before he walks to the door. "have a nice day, maybe do something with the girls. And you know, maybe find things out about them" he says before he disappears.

You get dressed and walk over to the Livingroom where Dorian and Ruhn are sitting, at opposite sides of one another, as far from one another as possible. "morning" you say smiling as you walk in. both eyes immediately fix on you. "morning" Ruhn says. "good morning" Dorian says. "have you seen Bryce and Aelin?" you ask them, hoping you could actually do what Rhys asked of you. "they left an hour ago, said they wanted to see the city. They weren't so happy their boyfriends are taken with the giant bat" Ruhn says. "oh okay" you were kind of disappointed, you wanted to do something today, not just sit at the house. "have you guys seen the city?" you ask them. They both say they haven't. "well I'm an excellent guide, shall I show you guys my favorite spots?" you ask them. "sure" Ruhn says. "I would love to" Dorian says. These men couldn't be any different. "well let's go then" you say, happy you could still do something today, and hopefully get some information you can tell Rhys.

"this is my favorite part, welcome to the rainbowof Velaris" you say smiling, this used to be your happy place. 

"i-it's really

"i-it's really........bright" Ruhn says. "it's beautiful" Dorian says, both of the man look at the colorful houses in the street. "what are these houses?" Dorian asks. "this is the creative corner of Velaris. Here are the painters, musicians, the theaters, the museums............ the ateliers" you say the last one almost a whisper. "so are you an artist then?" Ruhn asks. "no, I love art I just..... I made clothing" you tell him. "here?" Dorian asks. You nod your head. "do you still make clothes?" you shake your head no, unable to speak right now. You're to scared your voice will crack. "are you okay?" Dorian asks, seeming to see the change in excitement. You breath in and out deeply before you answer him "just haven't been here in a long time" you tell him honestly. "you can show us something else first" Ruhn offers. It was sweet of him. "that over there looked nice too" he says pointing to the gardens. "yeah let's go there" Dorian suggests. You had no idea if it was their own trauma that made them understand but you were really thankful for it.