sun and shadow part 5

You collapse on the bed, completely spend. You roll onto your back and see both men staring at you grinning. "oh no we're not done yet" Azriel says. "I can't" you breathe out. "oh baby, you can do one more" he says darkly, which was so fricking hot. "n-no I can't" you say, still out of breath. You already felt way to sensitive now. "yes you can, i wanna try another hole baby" Azriel teases. Your eyes grow wide, what?! No he didn't mean what you think he did, did he? "what?" you ask him. "roll onto your stomach" he says. "Az what...?" "I said" Azriel says looming over you "on your stomach". He flips you over and sits behind you. "now, are you gonna be a good girl for me y/n?" he asks you. "Az" you whisper. You yell out as he smacks your ass hard. "I said, are you gonna be a good girl for me?" he says as his fingers starts circling your back hole. You grow nervous now. "i-I" you say your mind still foggy. "she never done that before" Eris says to Azriel. "good then I'll be the first to fuck this virgin ass" he says as he continues to circle your back hole. "Az I don't know". "just relax baby, you can take it, I promise" he says in a little more of a caring tone. "now I'm curious too" Eris says grinning. You feel Az' finger press against your asshole and you take a quick breath in. "relax baby" Azriel says as he holds you in place with his hand on your waist. He slowly presses his finger inside you and you hiss out at the sensation. "I can't" you tell him panicking. "yes you can" Eris says "you are gonna take him like a good girl, princess". "just relax for me y/n" you hear Azriel say. "no, no I can't" you say already feeling full and his finger is not even half way in. wait he was not gonna fuck you there was he. If his finger barely fit, his dick would never fit. "stop freaking out and fucking take what he's giving you" Eris says strictly. God he was so sexy when he used that voice with you. Azriel pushes his finger further inside you. and you hiss in pain. "you need to relax y/n. I swear it will be better" Azriel says while he lovingly strokes your spine, making goosebumps appear all over your body. "shit man, do you have any lube around here?" you hear Eris ask Azriel. "yeah, left nightstand, first drawer". Eris get's up and grabs the lube. You feel Az's finger leave your ass, and you breathe out.

Then you feel something cold on your ass, before Azriel's finger enters you again. It does feel better this time. "that's it" you hear Eris praise you. Az moves his finger in and out of you before he pushes in another finger. "oh fuck" you moan out as he starts to spread your ass. "that's it baby, you're doing so good for me" the praise makes you moan out louder now. "I think she's ready Az" you hear Eris tell him. his fingers leave your tight hole before something bigger is pressing against it. "breathe y/n" you hear Azriel tell you. you didn't even notices you stopped breathing. "good girl. Can you watch her for me" you hear Az tell Eris.

You see Eris move beside you, lifting your head up, his fingers holding your chin, watching you closely, as you feel Azriel push against your back hole. As he enters you a shock of pain goes thru your body and tears spring into your eyes. "relax" Eris says lovingly. "I'm trying" you tell him as a tear rolls down your face. "you're doing really good for us princess" he says wiping the tear from your face, while Azriel enters you slowly. Inch by inch, and damn he had some inches. When he's fully inside he stops. "are you okay?" he asks, sounding a little scared of the answer. "y-yes I'm okay" you tell him, your voice vibrating a little at the sensation.

You guess Az just looked at Eris for conformation because Eris nods at him. Then Azriel starts to move slowly. At first it's a weird, almost painful sensation. But the he touches something inside you that makes you moan out in pleasure. "there you go" you hear Azriel say "that's it baby". He speeds up a little, his thrust in a steady rhythm. "you wanna get in on the fun?" you hear Azriel ask Eris. "I thought you never ask" you see Eris grin. You feel Azriel pull back, removing his dick from your asshole. "get under her" you hear Azriel tell Eris. Eric lifts you up and impales you on his dick, making you moan out loud. A second later you feel Az at your back entrance. "no, please" you beg, knowing this is already to much. "eyes on me princess" Eris orders. You look at him as you feel Azriel fill your ass up again. And god it feels so good. They both move slowly at first. Gods you felt so full. But soon the pleasure overtakes you. "faster" you tell them. And they start to move at a brutal pace. Tears stream down your face in pleasure. And you moan out, not even caring if someone were to hear. Your so lost in pleasure your eyes are blurry and you feel so good, and so full.