Between Royals part 4

*warning pure filth*

Back home Rhys immediately walks you to the bedroom but Dorian and Ruhn followed you. you were a bit confused at first. you know from the tone Rhys used in the shop he wanted you in his bed. But what you didn't expect is to have Dorian and Ruhn here too. "what's going on?" you ask Rhys as he very clearly Locks the door. "you know what I promised you the other night?" he says grinning wickedly. "uhm....no" you tell him. "oh come on princes even I heard. He told you when he was fucking you the other night" Ruhn says grinning. "she probably doesn't remember she was too cock drunk to hear" Dorian says. you look at them with big eyes, what the fuck was going on? you must be dreaming right? "oh she remembers" Rhys says looking at you. he steps closer to you, hands sliding towards your hips, softly drawing circles over your hipbones. "i- I don't know" you say. "you have to try harder then that darling" he says, his hand dipping between your thighs, circling your still fully clothed clit. "I, I don't remember" you breath out already feeling yourself grow wet, but getting nervous about it now that Dorian and Ruhn are in the same room as you 2. Rhys steps closer now whispering in your ear "what did I say about filling your holes". "t-that you...that you wanted to fill them all at the same TIME!" you moan out as he bites your neck while pressing harder on you clit. "that's my good girl" he says letting go of you turning around to face Ruhn and Dorian. Only now do you realize what he meant.

"but h-how?" you ask confused. "ah you see a little birdy told me something interesting" Rhys says. "a little birdy, nice one" Dorian says jokingly, yet his eyes turn dark. "what's going on Rhys?" you ask even more confused now that they all seem to know something you clearly don't. "ah you see I've been looking for a way to fuck all your holes myself. I thought maybe I could manipulate my magic or something but I found something better" Rhys says looking at Dorian and Ruhn. "why try with magic if I can split myself in 3" he says. Making you more confused than ever. "why bother with magic if I found 2 people who are me, just from another world but still technically the same person" he says and then it clicks.

That's why you were so pulled to Ruhn and Dorian, why you couldn't stay away. They were the same as Rhys, no they where Rhys, just from another world. So not only is Rhys your mate, Ruhn and Dorian technically are too. "t-they are the same as you?" you ask, seeing if you understood. "well we're more handsome then him" Ruhn says. "and maybe more powerful" Dorian says. Rhys looks at them grinning, seeming to like the cockiness in them, you could definitely see the resemblance now. "don't flatter yourselves" he says to Ruhn and Dorian.

"so darling are you ready?" Rhys asks you. "for what?". "for the night of your life" Dorian says stepping in closer and kissing you deeply. "for a night you won't forget" Ruhn says now standing behind you, his hands on your hips and placing kisses in your neck. "fuck yes" you moan. Rhys laughs "told you, not a lady". "oh no definitely not a lady" Ruhn says grinning against your neck. "now we need to set some rules" Dorian says out of breath as he stops kissing you. "you need to tell us if it's too much princes, can you do that for us?" Ruhn asks, still placing soft kisses in your neck. "y-yes" you breath out "good". "this is how this is gonna go, if we ask you how you are, you gonna say the color green, orange or red" he explains, like they've been going over this, the 3 of them. "now green of course means you're okay and that we can continue" Ruhn continues "orange means that you're okay but that we have to take it down a notch. And red means you want to quit. Is that clear?" he asks you. you nod eagerly. Dorian grabs your face tightly, making you look up at him. "for that you need to use words sweetheart. So did you understand what Ruhn said?" "yes" you tell him. "good girl" Dorian says before kissing you hard, making melt at his words.