ꜱᴛᴀʙ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

"It's fine! I'm fine! Don't touch my hair, Lo'ak!"

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

-ˋˏ ˎˊ

"I have to kill her! Let me go!"

Dahliä was stuck, she was completely stuck and angry. How much she hated, whatever her name is, she wanted to kill her. Rightfully so, nobody ever talks to Dahliä like that, not to mention how she spoke to Malìk. It pissed her off.

Neteyam and Lo'ak grabbed a leg as Malìk properly held her arms down, she was stuck and she couldn't move at all. "No! You have to calm down!" Lo'ak told her off, and he basically started this whole thing. "He's right, take deep breaths!" Neteyam joined in.

The three boys kept holding her back, taking small shuffles away from the girls, and towards Kiri, who saw this as funny to scary. It was never cool seeing Dahliä rage out like that.

Ao'nung and his friends helped the girls up, Zeiu keeping her eyes on Malìk.

She's liked this boy, (so she thinks) nearly her whole life (the day she found out they were to mate).Now, some random forest bitch shows up and steals him (he was never hers to begin with). It didn't seem fair to her.

It took less than a week for Malìk to like her, show affection to her, to girl like this?

She's just ripped her hair off.

"Are you ok?" One of Ao'nung's friends asked, Zeiu felt blood flow down her head. She didn't answer him, she only analyzed Malìk.

Despite Dahliä attempting to fight the boys off her, Malìk stayed calm and caring the whole time, telling her that it was ok.

What about her? What about Zeiu? She was the only who was truly hurt, Dahliä had nothing but a bleeding lip with a small scratch on her arm. "Sister! Calm down!" Kiri yelled over, too scared to get involved.

Dahliä began to get very still, and with deep breaths, she slightly calmed down. "Will you stop trying to fight us?" Malìk questioned, she huffed. "Just let me go! I'm fine!"

The three boys gave each other a reassuring look and set her down, Lo'ak tried to fix her hair, she slapped his arm away. "It's fine! I'm fine! Don't touch my hair, Lo'ak!"

"Let's just go, ok?" Malìk whispered to her, nobody seemed to notice besides Neteyam.

But he basically already knew despite not being told anything.