━━ six.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

1864

STEFAN AND DAMON SALVATORE STOOD ON THE FRONT STEPS OF THE SALVATORE ESTATE, AS A CARRIAGE APPEARS IN FRONT OF THEM. First, a young hand maiden got out of the carriage. Then, two girls came out in behind her.

The hand maiden straightened out both of their dresses, then let both of the boys approach them.

They looked majestic. In the brothers opinions, they were both the most beautiful girls they had ever laid eyes on.

Stefan went up to the girl with curly hair. "You must be Miss Pierce?"

"Please, call me Katherine."

Damon approached the shorter girl with straight hair. "Miss Barlowe, it's a please to meet you."

Arayia held out her hand to shake, but Damon took it and placed a kiss on her hand. "The pleasures all mine, Mr Salvatore."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Arayia and Damon stood in the cemetery, burning up all of the bodies as Arayia dialled Stefan's number on her phone. "Hello?" he answered.

"We want our rings, Stefan." she responded firmly, not even greeting him.

"Where are you?" he asked, disregarding her demand.

Damon spoke louder as he was in the distance pouring alcohol on bodies. "We're at the sizzler. Just had a great buffet. Where are our rings, Stefan?"

"I don't have it." he told the two of them harshly. "Where are you? What did you do?"

"Oh, no, no. No." Arayia chuckled. "What did you do? You see, me and Damon did some thinking after you locked us up in a dungeon and we came to the conclusion; every death on us, it's actually on you."

"So whoever we've sucked dry is on you, buddy!" Damon exclaimed with a chuckle.

"You're being careless. How many more animal attacks is this town gonna believe, huh?" Stefan asked, he sounded angry. He had every right to be. But so did Damon and Arayia.

"Yeah, we actually know how to cover our tracks. Unlike you," Arayia taunted with a smirk. "Give us the rings back."

"I gave it to Zach to hide." he told them, which caused Arayia to instantly glare at Damon. "Probably shouldn't have killed him."