━━ eight.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

LEXI HAD COME TO MYSTIC FALLS TO CELEBRATE STEFAN SALVATORE'S BIRTHDAY, BUT HAD ENDED UP DEAD, DUE TO DAMON SALVATORE TRYING TO COVER UP HIS TRACKS. Currently, Arayia sat in her history class, waiting for the day to be over.

A man that no one had seen before walked inside of the class room. "Good afternoon, everybody." he began to write on the chalkboard. "Alaric Saltzman. It's a mouthful, I know. Doesn't exactly roll off the tongue. Saltzman is of German origins. My family emigrated here in 1755 to Texas. I, however, was born and raised in Boston. Now the name Alaric belongs to a very dead great-grandfather I will never be able to thank enough. You'll probably want to pronounce it 'Aleric' but it's actually 'Alaric', okay? So you can call me Ric. I'm your new history teacher."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

When the day ended, Damon was waiting for Arayia so that he could pick her up. But as they were about to leave, Arayia caught eye of Bonnie.

"Okay, it's your last chance." Damon said firmly.

Bonnie had a fearful look on her face. "I'm gonna scream."

"Oh, no, don't do that." Damon shook his head disapprovingly. "Let's stay on point. I want my necklace."

"You can't have it," Bonnie told him harshly.

"Okay, Bonnie," Arayia sighed. "We all know he can't take it from you, but we also do know you can give it to us. We're just trying to help you here."

"I don't need your help."

"Yes, yes, Bonnie, you do," Arayia nodded with a smile. "Because we all know that Emily has been tormenting you. Come on, let us help you get Emily off your back."

Bonnie furrowed her eyebrows. "How do you know about that?"

"I know a lot of things, and I know way more about that crystal than you do, and more than you ever will. And I also know that Emily is using that crystal to creep inside of your brain and play little mind games with you. You see how scared you are? That's even more proof that I'm right." she raised her eyebrows. "We all know that we're gonna get that crystal eventually, so why don't you just hand it over and save us all of the trouble?"

"Oh, and next time she comes out to play?" Damon began, holding his pointer finger out. "You tell her that a deal's a deal."

Damon opened Bonnie's car door, and then shut it once she got inside of the car, he shut it for her.