━━ three.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ARAYIA GROANED AS SHE WOKE UP, A FAMILIAR POUNDING SENSATION IN HER HEAD. However, this time, she couldn't tell if it was due to the vervain, or the alcohol. When she turned her head, she saw Elena unconscious, half off of the couch. Immediately, she knew she had gotten kidnapped last night — when she was blacked out. "Oh, fuck me." she exclaimed, pushing up to her feet.

She paused, listening to see if she could pick up on any noise. And she could. She heard familiar voices that she couldn't quite put a finger on. They were bickering back and forth, complaining about having to run, but the other one was debating leaving before someone got there. And then she heard a name. Elijah. Her breath hitched in the back of her throat as her eyes widened. 

Arayia turned her head as she heard movement to the left of her. Elena was finally beginning to stir awake. She watched as Elena got up, and started up the stairs. She sat back down, hoping to catch a view of her captors from Elena's disturbance. And she did. 

It was Rose. The woman whom Katherine had betrayed and due to that, her and her friend, Trevor, had been running from Elijah ever since. 

Time passed, and Arayia found herself in a room with Elena and Rose. "Why am I here?" Elena asked. 

"We, Elena." Arayia corrected, giving her a bitter look. "We." she looked over to Rose. "Please tell me you have alcohol here. I can't see Elijah after all of these years sober."

Rose softly chuckled. "Trevor saved the vodka you were holding onto for you." she went into a different room, and came back within seconds, holding a full bottle of vodka.

"Mm!" Arayia exclaimed, taking the bottle from Rose and kissing it. "Please tell Trevor that I love him."

"And you," Rose looked to Elena, a stern look on her face. "You keep asking questions like I'm going to answer them."

"Why won't you?" the doppelganger inquired, watching Arayia swig back some of the vodka from the bottle. 

"That's another one." Rose said, narrowing her eyes on Elena.

"You got me, okay? It's not like I can go anywhere. The least you can do is tell me what you want with me." she begged. "And Arayia, but it's clear she was just in the wrong place at the wrong time because you know each other."

"I personally want nothing; I'm just a delivery service." the vampire shrugged. "And you're wrong about that, he also requested Arayia in order for him to come."

"Delivery to who? Elijah?" Elena inquired. 

"Two points to the eavesdropper." Rose mused.

"Who is he? Is he a vampire?" Elena continued asking questions. 

"Jesus, Elena!" Arayia exclaimed, clearly getting annoyed. "Quit it with the fucking questions. I already have a headache as it is, and you're not helping. And yes, he's a vampire. One of the Originals." she then turned to Rose. "And what do you mean, he requested me?"