━━ eleven.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ARAYIA HAD FOUND HER WAY TO THE SALVATORE BOARDING HOUSE, DRUNK OUT OF HER MIND, AS SHE KNEW THEY HAD FIGURED OUT HOW TO KEEP ELIJAH DOWN FOR GOOD. She walked down to the basement and saw Damon holding a flame thrower. But that didn't shock her. What shocked her the most is that Katherine Pierce stood beside him.

She narrowed her eyes on the Pierce's frame until she turned around. "How did you get out of that tomb? I thought you were trapped for good?"

"Elijah's daggered." she shrugged. "His compulsion is gone."

Arayia took a deep breath, trying to keep her anger at bay. But she couldn't. Just being in Katherine's presence agitated her. She sped at the vampire pinning her against the wall, holding her in a choke hold. "You told them to do it, didn't you? So that you could get out." she scoffed, then dropped her hold on the vampire. Katherine slumped to the floor, holding onto her neck and breathing heavily. Arayia kicked her as hard as she could, which caused Katherine to double over in pain with a groan. She then turned to Damon. "If you're trying to get the dagger out, it's not gonna work. Elijah's indestructible. And burning flesh smells terrible, Damon."

"How do you know so much about Original vampires?" he asked her, furrowed eyebrows.

"One of them turned me into a vampire." she scoffed. "Klaus, to be exact. And I also know that the only way to get that dagger back is by taking it out."

"If you want him back so bad, you're gonna help me figure out how to kill Klaus."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Arayia sat in the living room of the boarding house, flipping through pages of John Gilbert's journals from 1864. She immediately rolled her eyes as soon as Katherine entered the room.

"What you up to?" she asked Damon, leaning over the back of the couch to peer at what he was doing.

"None of your business." Damon grumbled.

"We're pouting now? Are those the Gilbert journals?" She asked, earning no response in return. "How am I supposed to help you if you won't tell me what you're up to?"

Arayia loudly huffed, looking up at Katherine. "Can you tell us where a bunch of witches were massacred in the town years ago? No? So you're no use to us." she gave Katherine a pointed look. "And we don't need your help, Katherine. Cause whenever you help people, you need something in return. So get the fuck out."

Katherine looked over at Damon for help, who simply shrugged in response. "You heard the girl."

Katherine rolled her eyes, then stormed up the stairs. Arayia looked over at Damon as Stefan entered the house. "Emily told me about the massacre, years ago. It was a big deal in witch folklore. Apparently, when a witch dies violently, they release mystical energy, marking the place of their death with power."

"Elijah wanted to know the site of the massacre." Damon told her with a sharp tone.

"What was he going to do when he found it?" Arayia asked him, furrowed eyebrows.

"I don't know. Shouldn't he have told you this? You guys were dating, no?" he snapped, then looked over to Stefan. "What did papa witch and baby witch have to say?"

"Elijah had no weapon to kill Klaus, but he believed that if a witch could channel enough power, they wouldn't need one." Stefan told the duo.

"Like the power marked by a hundred dead witches?" Arayia asked Stefan, raised eyebrows.

"We just need to find it."

"I need to pee." Arayia told them, a tightlipped smile. She pushed up to her feet and found the nearest bathroom. As soon as she got in there, she pulled out her phone and found her and Klaus' messages.

They need a witch to channel enough power to kill u. There's a place in Mystic Falls where 100 witches died. But we don't have a witch to do it... but if they find one, ur fucked. When u get here, be prepared nik.

She clicked send, then walked back out to the brothers. "I'm hungry." she announced.

"You're the unwanted houseguest." Damon told her, giving her a look. "Go feed yourself."

She rolled her eyes as she turned around. "Fuck you, too." she scoffed, then went down the stairs. She went to the freezer, grabbing a blood bag.

She furrowed her eyebrows as she felt like someone else was there. Someone new. Someone who wasn't there before, and who wasn't supposed to be there. She shrugged, then turned on her heel to walk up the stairs. But then she heard the sound of the dagger being pulled from Elijah's chest.

She stuck her head into the room, and noticed that the dagger was half out of Elijah's chest. She didn't know what to do. She wanted Elijah back, but she knew he would kill Klaus.

"Fuck," she mumbled under her breath. "Damon! Someone's here." she called.

And in less than a minute, Damon was by her side, furrowed eyebrows. "What do you mean 'someones here'?"

"I mean, go look at the dagger." she said firmly, then went up the stairs.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Arayia had gone home. She was sat at her island, a full bottle of vodka across from her. She felt bad that she gave away Elijah's plans, but she knew she couldn't have Klaus dying. And if the positions were switched, she would have told Elijah too.

She sighed, taking another swig of the vodka. She squeezed her eyes shut, placing her head down on the counter. She had no idea what Klaus' plans were, and she knew she had to be prepared. But she also knew damn well that Klaus wouldn't tell her his plans. One of the reasons being the fact that he has major trust issues. And also because he knew that there was something going on with Arayia and Elijah.

She furrowed her eyebrows as there was a knock on her front door. She took a long chug of the vodka, then pushed up to her feet to answer the door. When she opened the door, her eyes widened.

"Hello, love." the man on the other side of the door greeted.

"Klaus." she slurred, eyebrows furrowed. She was way to drunk to remotely understand anything, and as of now, she was the most confused she'd ever been in her whole life. "What—what are you doing here?"

"I've come a little ahead of time of the sacrifice." he told her, shrugging. "I wanted to see you. However, you don't seem quite excited to see me?"

"No, no, no. I am." she shook her head, stepping aside so he could enter. And when he did, she closed the door behind him. "I'm just confused. I thought you would've told me when you were coming. That's all."

"And you're drunk." he said, giving her a look.

"Yeah," she nodded. "That too."

He pulled her into his embrace, holding her tight. He placed a kiss on the top of her head. "I've missed you, Arayia."

"I missed you too, Nik." she said into his chest.