8.

A Few Weeks Later
📍Puerto Rico

"Hey guyssss, so it's day two in Puerto Rico

"Hey guyssss, so it's day two in Puerto Rico. Today we're visiting the El Yunque forest since Abby's mom told us about it. I'm really excited from what I've seen online." Key smiled as she got ready for the day.

Abby's family was originally from Puerto Rico, so the group was staying at her uncle's rental property for the week.

The trip was also convenient since no one needed a passport.

"You ready?" Abby asked as she came into her room and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Mhm.." Key nodded as she stood up and looked herself over.

She then cut her camera off and followed her out of the room.

The two walked out and met the other three girls before they all piled into the Escalade waiting for them.

Sage♠️
IMY

i miss you too😭

Key laughed a little before locking her phone and looking out the window.

Soon they arrived, and all got out the SUV.

"Y'all wanna hike first? Before it get hot.." Abby suggested to which everyone agreed.

The girls started on the path and talked amongst themselves.

"It's so pretty! Take my picture please?" Key held her phone out so someone could get a picture of her at a waterfall.

They finished their hike, then moved onto the next activity of zip lining.

"I'm so fucking scared." Key nervously laughed to her camera. Luckily, Abby was going on with her.

"Don't drop that camera!" Breanna hollered out as the man let Key and Abby go.

"Oh it's not that bad!" Key yelled.

"Girl.. why are you screaming?" Abby laughed.

_____________________

"I bet Ace can't breathe without you." Monet joked as the group ate.

Money's girlfriend, Tyla and Abby eyed her weirdly.

"Umm I think he's doing just fine." Key said oblivious to anything.

"..Mmm, so when y'all went out of town did y'all sleep in the same bed?" She asked.

Abby scrunched up her face "That's irrelevant, why are you interrogating her about they business?"

"Bitch pipe down, I'm just making conversation." Monet argued.

"No.. you're being messy. And don't think I haven't peeped the slick shots you throw at her."

Monet stood up and so did Abby, Key was confused at how fast everything happened, but she stood up too.

"Y'all not gon jump her." Breanna said.

"Hoe ain nobody need to jump shit.. y'all the ones wit the pressure." Abby said.

"Wassup then?" Monet said before throwing a drink at Abby.

"Oh bitch.." Abby fussed before she jumped over the table and started beating Monet down.

Key eyed Breanna carefully as she looked liked she wanted to jump in.

Just as Key predicted, Breanna started pulling Abby's hair.

"Ugh.." she sighed to herself before she pulled her off of Abby and began throwing punches like Sage taught her.

"Get this bitch off of me!!" Breanna screamed.

Key felt herself being removed as Abby's uncle held her back and Tyla held Abby.

"Y'all gotta go.." Abby's uncle spoke before security escorted the two girls out.

"You good, mija?" He asked Key.

She nodded before he let her go.

"Yoooo I gotta call Ace.." Tyla shook her head as she examined the mess.

"Why you not going witcho girl?" Abby asked.

"Honestly, we broke up the other night. But I ain wanna ruin the trip." She told her.

Abby nodded as her uncle's staff began cleaning the mess.

"I'm sorry.." she apologized to her uncle.

"It's all good, y'all go upstairs and rest. I'll have dinner brought o your rooms."

Key smiled and thanked him before going upstairs.

As soon as she got into her room, her phone began to ring.

Sage♠️

"Hello?" She answered.

"Yo, you fighting?"

"Yea they tried to jump Abby after she was sticking up for me." She explained.

"I want you to be careful.. youn know nothing or no one in Puerto Rico for real."

"That's not true, Abby's family is here."

He blew out a frustrated breath, "That's yo problem.. trusting people too easy. You should've stopped being friends wit Breanna and Monet after graduation, they was just yo school friends.."

Key felt herself begin to cry because of everything, and now Sage was lecturing her.

"You crying?" He sighed.

"No.." she softly answered, he shook his head hearing the sadness in her voice.

"Look.. I wasn't tryna be mean or nothing but listen to what I'm saying."

"Okay Sage, I'm sorry." She spoke.

"Youn gotta be sorry, I just want you to be careful and mindful. You see good in people and I love that about you, but sometimes you gotta be more cautious." He said.

She nodded "I understand."

"Ight.." he decided she had enough of hearing him.

"Imma talk to you later okay? Call me before you go to sleep."

"I will.." she smiled before they hung up.