29.

Thanksgiving Day
Key & Sage
St. Maarten

"Baby, come eat!" Key called as she watched Sage sit by the pool at their air BNB

It was Thanksgiving Day, and instead of spending time with their family or going to the cabin they had originally planned for, the couple decided to go somewhere a little more low key for them.

They also made this a birthday trip for Sage.

Although they weren't home, Key ended up going to the grocery store so she could still pull together a traditional thanksgiving meal.

"Shit smell good.." Sage smiled.

He walked up behind her and kissed her neck a few times.

"What all you want on your plate?" She asked.

"Everything." He told her.

"Okay, I just need you to put this cake in the fridge.. the lady just dropped it off."

Sage nodded and did as told, then sat at the table.

"Thank you, baby." He smirked before slapping her ass as she placed his plate down.

"Sage!!" She huffed causing him to laugh.

A small smile made its way to her face as she went to make her own plate.

Once the two settled down, they ate in a peaceful silence. So far, Key was really enjoying this trip, they had a loose itinerary so everything they did was on their own time, no rushing.

Ace felt the same way, he had put a pause on any type of work, which was something new for him. But he really wanted to enjoy his time with Key.

After finishing his third plate, Sage was ready to cut his cake.

"Okay lemme sing first.." Key smiled as she set her camera up to record.

Sage mugged her since he just wanted to cut and eat the cake. "Nah, shawty just come on."

"Don't be like that, can I at least say something?" She asked, to which he nodded.

"Okay, I love you so much Sagey! And I'm so glad to have witnessed all these birthdays since kindergarten. I really cherish you and I hope you have a great year." She smiled.

He chuckled to hide the small blush that had formed.

Although Key didn't get to sing, she still made Sage blow out a candle. Once he finished, he cut the cake.

"I just knew it was gon be good." He smiled.

"She had a bunch of good reviews, and she was so nice. I think imma order a cake for us to take back home." Key told him.

"Thank you for all this baby," Sage said as he pulled her into his lap.

Key nodded.. although Ace paid for almost everything.. Key did spend a lot of time planning all the details for this trip.