14.

Sage Porter

a few nights later.

"Fuck

"Fuck.." Ace mumbled as he stumbled inside his condo with a high and tipsy Key.

"ACE." She yelled.

"Why you yelling, lil mama?" He laughed, as he too was high.

"I'm so horny." She blurted out, causing him to pause.

"Ight just.." he cleared his throat as she looked up at him with seductive eyes.

"J-just sit for me, ight?"

"Mmmmkay."

He got her to sit on the couch before heading into the kitchen to get some water and snacks for them.

"Woah," he jumped feeling a smaller body press against his back and hands slide down into his sweats.

_______________________

earlier that night...

"Strub the ground.."

Key nodded her head to the music as she and Abby sat on top of Q's car.

They were at an end of summer block party, and it was safe to say that Key was definitely enjoying her time.

"Shawty live tonight." One of Q and Ace's friends laughed as Key blew smoke from her blunt.

"You need to slow down." Ace said eyeing her.

Key rolled her eyes, "Your ass is not juh vibin' like.."

Abby laughed as she scrolled through her phone.

"Yea, you wan' tell somebody business, tell 'em how you let me fuck."

Key instantly got hype, hearing her favorite song.

"I don't wanna hear 'bout none of your business, ain no Glock involved." She rapped along.

Ace looked up at her from his phone and smirked.

"Yo mini me, for real." Phat laughed as he held a plate in his hand.

"Dawg, where you even get that? We ain even start serving food yet.." Q shook his head, while Phat just shrugged.

"Can you pour me a shot?" Key asked Abby.

Abby nodded before grabbing the bottle of tequila that was beside her, and pouring a shot in Key's cup.

"Tequila my favorite," Key told her.

"It go down so smooth for me." Abby agreed.

After finishing her blunt, and taking a few more shots through the night, Key was feeling like she had all the answers.

She stared at Ace as he sat there on his phone, and thought.

he so fineee.

For Key, the feelings for Ace were always there. But she always pushed them to the side out of fear that he didn't feel the same way, and that it would ruin their friendship.