27.

y'all niggas do not comment.

it's okay, comment "hannn" if you a baddie👉🏽

also new book out "Clandestine."

"You like them?" Abby asked as she gave Key a handheld mirror

Key examined her new lash extensions and smiled.

"I love them, Abs. You need to add this onto your service list." Key stressed.

Abby shrugged, "I only be doing you and me..I gotta build the clientele up for it."

Key nodded as she glanced at the TV as some Tyler Perry Play was on the screen.

"You want something to eat?" Abby asked as she plopped down on the bed.

"You cooking?" Key asked with a smile.

Abby eyed her, "I was kinda hoping that you would.."

Key laughed, "Ouu we can cook together and record it for your channel."

Key was really trying to help Abby secure multiple bags outside of doing hair, especially since she knew her friend had a goal to buy her own salon.

"Girl, you know I hit 5K yesterday?" Abby smiled.

"That's good! I feel like you just got the perfect personality for the camera." Key told her.

Abby nodded, "Q said that too.. he done bought me a camera and a light."

"He so sweet to you." Key smiled, causing a small blush to form on Abby's face.

"He isss. I love that man baddd," Abby said with a grin. "...What's going on witchu and Ace? Y'all official?"

Key shook her head, "We're unofficially official. That's my nigga, but he hasn't asked."

"Bro..I'm hungry for real, Key. You gotta make sum." Abby huffed.

"What you want?" Key asked.

"I really don't know, Key.."

Key eyed her weirdly.

"Bitch you the one begging me to fix you sum."

Abby playfully mugged her.

"Youn really gotta make anything, let's go to Cava."

"Mhmmm, now that's what I'm talking about.. and I'll drive too." Key smiled.

Once the two got in her car, they sparked a conversation back up.