21.

i tweaked this chapter a little.

kierrajustine._. 2h

   2h

ace2x replied to your story:
ole fine ass

"Whispering in his ear, my magic potion for love. Telling him, that there's nothing too good for usss.."

Key blasted her music as she got on a highway after finishing class. Deciding that she was hungry, she took the exit to Chic fil a.

Once she got her food, she got back on the road.

This month had been really good for her so far. Her channel was growing rather fast and had reached 500,000 active subscribers. To top it off, after reviewing and renegotiating the contract she had received earlier on, she finally signed onto the project with Ace.

She was genuinely in a happier place.

But still she felt weighed down, as she carried the grief of her mom around at all times.

Although she preached therapy to Ace, Key never really went to talk to anyone, professionally or personally, about her mother's death so she was just holding it all in.

Soon, she pulled into her driveway to find Ace already standing there talking to BJ.

"Hey guys." She smiled as she made her way up the driveway to throw her trash away.

Ace mugged her causing her to mug him back.

BJ eyed them before talking. "Ight I'm finna head to Kaylin."

Key waved at him then watched as he got in his car and drove off.

"Sage, you so weird-"

Before she could finish, he ran up on her and began throwing light punches.

Key let out a laugh as she began fighting back.

The continued until he lost his balance and fell back, pulling Key with him.

"Shit.." Ace cursed as he tried to catch his breath.

"He need to leave that dope alone! Lungs all messed up." Key laughed once she stood up.

She helped him up, then grabbed her bag before leading him into the house.

Once he shut and locked the door behind him, they went into her room.

"What you been on?" He asked, pulling her into a bone crushing hug.

"Today, I just went to classes. I'm probably gonna edit later.." she told him, wrapping her arms around him. "How was your day?"

"Chill for real, I just handled some business then was home for the rest of the day." He said.

Key smiled seeing that even after they pulled away from the hug Ace still held her hand.