31.

Ace
A Few Months Later

"Ace, heat that shit up twin!" Key's voice sounded through his studio as he put the finishing touches on a song

"This hard." Senia smiled.

Ace was working with Wapo again, and of course he brought his same entourage.

"Hell yea." Ace nodded.

"Aye bruh, play it from the beginning." Wapo smiled as he sat on of the couches.

Ace nodded before pressing play.

"You're so talented, this song is so good." Senia complimented Ace.

"Yea.. but this all Wapo for real. I just helped out." Ace replied.

She shook her head, "You not giving yourself enough credit, boo."

"Nah, I know I'm good at this shit.." Ace said as he tried to focus on the song.

"I understand if you don't have a lot of encouragement.. let me be that for you." She smiled.

Ace looked up from the desktop, that his girlfriend bought for him and mugged her.

"You gotta chill, I gotta lady."

"Yea, but she a little young. She not giving you all you need." Senia told him as she placed her hand on his leg.

He scoffed and ignored her. Ace thought that they were just cool, never did he flirt with her to make her think that something could happen between them.

"Aye, I'm finna take a leak right quick." Ace told his friend, Rico, before removing Senia's hand.

In reality, Ace didn't need to use the bathroom. Senia was just making him real uncomfortable.

He took this time to just get on Instagram and look at the pictures he had posted of himself. This was rare for him, but Key had taken them for him the other day and encouraged him to post.

Once her finished on his page, he just decided to scroll down the timeline.

———————————————-

Key

"Ouuu this is so pretty!" Key smiled as Abby finished the last curl in her new wig install.

Key usually preferred getting her natural hair done, but after a lot of convincing from Abby, she decided to try something new.

"Thank you, Abs."

Abby smiled as she played in her hair a little. "You're welcome girl, make sure you get pictures."

On top of trying a new hairstyle, Key had also let Abby dye the wig pink.

"I have this pink outfit I'm wearing.. imma make Sage take some pictures of me tonight. We supposed to be going out." Key told her.