34.

Key

"They coming out good?" Key asked as she stopped posing

Zaylen nodded before motioning her to him, so she could look at his camera.

"Yea, I want you to relax and switch up your poses a lil." He told her.

"I don't know why I'm so nervous, I guess because it's been a minute." She expressed.

"Just take yo time and chill mama.. It's just us, and we ain on nobody schedule."

Key nodded as she walked back to begin posing again.

As the shoot continued, Zaylen had some light music playing in the background.

He currently was playing Key's favorite Brent Faiyaz song, Jackie Brown.

After a few outfit and scene changes, the two got some really good shots so they decided to call it a day.

"My new bitch look like Halle Berry.." Key sang along as she took off her clothes.

"Lil mama, you tryna grab something to eat?" Zaylen called.

"Umm yea, you pick somewhere." She answered from the changing room.

"Fasho."

Soon, the two had finished packing their things up, and were ready to leave.

"Yo man ain send a car this time?" Zaylen asked, referring to the first time they met.

Key gave him a sad smile, "I'm single."

"Ah damn, I'm sorry to hear that." He said giving her an empathetic look as they headed out of the building.

But what Key didn't see, was the small smirk on his face.

"You feeling Thai food?" He asked her.

"I've actually never had any.. but I'll try it." She told him.

—————————————————

Zaylen (photographer)

3 attachments
Here's some of the pictures from today, I'm touching some up then I'll send them.

Thank you, Zay. I had a lot of fun

I had fun too shawty

Ace smacked his lips as he read the messages off of Key's iPad, that he'd stolen. Technically he didn't really steal it tho as Key had left it at his house and never asked for it back.

He was currently heading from the airport in Atlanta, he knew what he'd said about needing space. But the past two months of not speaking to Key was too much for him.