Chapter Nine

A/N: Oops I changed to past tense terminology

"Please? They're a new band. I haven't, like, seen them before, but I heard they're really good." Kellin pleaded. "I promise it'll be fun."

I sighed, preferring to stay home and relax than to stuff myself in a crowded room full of sweaty bodies, moshing, and angered yelling.

"Fine." I finally gave in at Kellin's cute puppy-dog eyes.

"Yes!" Kellin threw up a fist in victory and headed towards the dresser in our room.

"I'll just grab some clothes. We should go clothes shopping!" Kellin perked up from his spot in the other room, getting dressed.

"For me?" I asked, unsure of what Kellin is implying.

"No, for my cousin, Beatus. Of course for you. I'm sure you're tired of wearing my overly-gay clothes." I chuckled, still hesitant to go outside, but I couldn't resist Kellin's offer.

"Yeah, let's do it."

Kellin put the key in the ignition and began to drive towards the mall. He looked over at me curiously. "Why don't you ever drive?"

I tensed up, memories of my past starting to float through my mind.

"Shit, never mind. Forget I asked that. God, what ever happened in your past really fucked you up, didn't it?"

I slowly nodded, sitting in silence the rest of the ride to the mall.

_____

"I swear Vic, you go from dressing like a punk rocker to an old grandfather on, like, vacation within a matter of minutes." Kellin teased, putting back the pair of shorts I had picked out.

"Here, we can stop at Hot Topic for jeans, Urban Outfitters and Hot Topic again for some tops, and Spencer's for hats and shit." Kellin suggested. I shrugged. "Yeah, I guess so." Kellin eyed me worriedly, unsure as to why I was so on edge.

"Whats up, pretty boy?" He asked, cautiously walking over to me.

"I don't know, just, like, I don't like being out in public." I mumbled, hoping Kellin might've not heard me.

"You mean to tell me you're going to care about the opinion of the people who don't care about you at all." Kellin sighed, turning to me with a soft expression on his face, a handful of hangers holding various clothes in his hand.

I could practically feel my face turn bright red from embarassment. No one had ever called me out on his actions before. Yet, typically no one cared- oh.

Kellin grabbed my hand gently, and ran his thumb across my knuckles as he led me over to the dressing rooms.
Kellin put down the clothes and closed the curtian.

"You should only care about my opinion. And I really like you." Kellin bit his bottom lip and lent forward, stirring the air between him and I with his breath.
Kellin softly captured my lips in his, slowly moving his lips against mine. His lips were warm and soft, yet slightly chapped from the recent weather. My heart flipped, and I quickly turned the kiss around, pushing Kellin's shoulders and pinning Kellin between the wall and I. Kellin started to roll his hips towards me, grinding against me, softly moaning in pleasure each time he did so. I could feel his dick slowly getting harder by the second, and I started to reach down toward's Kellin's pants, undoing the belt buckle.
The small voice in my mind was telling me I'm not even officially with Kellin, but I blocked it out as I let my lust for Kellin take over.
I grabbed Kellin's hips to stop him from turning me on to the point of having a horrible problem that I needed taken care of immediately in my pants.
I threw off Kellin's shirt, staring at him. My chest clenched up, leaving me breathless at how beautiful Kellin was, and how badly I wished to see all of Kellin as Kellin moaned and squirmed and turned into a mess under my control.
Knowing we had to go to the concert soon, I chose to care for the extremely horny Kellin, who was now writing around in anticipation, his hard-on a pole in his boxers.