𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 (1)

•at your classroom•

Y/N: Ugh! I'm so tired

~you said after finishing class with a tired tone, while stretching your hands~

??: It was our first class of today & you're already tired

~your friend Lia said while chuckling at your statement~

Y/N: Aish you know I'm lazy *pout*
??: Yah you lazy animal, did you had breakfast?

~your another friend Felix who is also Lia's boyfriend said from behind as he was sitting behind you~

Lia: Aish Felix, do you think this lazy b*tch will ever do her breakfast? *they both laughed making you glared at them*
Felix: I knew you didn't had breakfast, now take this

~he handed you a sandwich & a bottle of banana milk, you smiled at him before starting eating~

Y/n: You know you're best *while eating*
Felix: I know *flipping his invisible hairs in sassy way* eat fast, there's only 5 minutes left before starting the hell again *you nodded*
Lia: By the way Y/N, did you heard Prince Jeon will come back after 1 month, I heard he's so handsome *excited with sparkling eyes*
Felix: Why are you so excited? *glared at Lia*
Lia: Yah babe why are you being jealous, huh?
Felix: Yah I'm no jel-
Y/N: Don't fight, don't fight

~put your hands on both's mouth preventing the fight they were going to start~

Lia: You know Prince Jeon went to UK after his mom AKA former Queen Ji-Hyun's death, that time he was only 12 & now coming back when he's 21
Y/N: You're saying like I don't live in this kingdom or I don't know anything about this kingdom *rolled eyes*
Lia: Oh I thought you don't know because you're not interested in these things *awkward chuckled*
Y/N: Even the persons who are not interested knows that Prince didn't came from 9 years because of news channels *shook your head in disbelief*
Lia: Ok ok *rolled eyes*
Felix: Are you both done? Professor is already here *whispered*

~you both looked at front only to found your Professor who was staring at you & Lia with done face because everyone in class stood up except you both~

Y/N: Good morning, professor *stood up with awkward smile*
Professor: Are you both done with your important talks?
Lia + Y/N: Sorry Professor
Professor: Hmm now sit *everyone sat on their seats* I have an announcement
Students: What's it Professor? *curious*
Professor: Our University organised a competition next week & the chief guest will be King & Queen (Jungkook's stepmother) Jeon with Princess Ara (Jungkook's stepsister who is not crowned as Princess yet because she's only 6) in this competition you can sing or dance. So who are going to do perform from this class?
Students (except Y/N): Professor, Y/N will perform, she's best at both dancing & singing
Professor: Miss Y/N you want to do it?
Y/N: Uhh *looking around only to find everyone showing you their puppy eyes* Yes Professor I want to do this *everyone smiled*
Professor: Ok then, you have one week to prepare & university will give you everything you need *you nodded* now let's start the class

-time skip-
At home

Y/N: I'm back~

~you said in a cheerful voice but didn't got any response means no one is at home~

Y/N: Did mom again went to Mrs. Han's house? Aish I hate that woman, she's always behind me to marry her nephew

~you sighed heavily & went to your room to get freshen up~

-at night-

~you were doing dinner with your mom dad silently but you decided to break it~