𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐭 (12)

~it's been 4 months of your marriage & you both got along well but only as friends~

~after that kiss you never shared any skinship not even cuddle or hugs but both are actually happy with it, as you respect each other & don't want to run things without knowing each other well~

~in these 4 months you discovered Jungkook wasn't a cold person from childhood, he was joyful but after his mother's death no one loved or cared for him the way he wanted. He wanted to stay near his father but his father sent him away from Kingdom, that's when he started to getting cold towards everyone but deep inside he's still cheerful & childish. He only shows his childish side of him to you, Taehyung & Namjoon~

-university-

~you were walking in hallway of university to go bathroom but out of sudden Lusy & her two friends popped infront of you making you gasped a little~

Lusy: Where are you going, slut?

~you widen your eyes hearing the name she used for you, there was some other students who also gasped loudly hearing her~

~you took a long breath to calm down & was about to walk again ignoring her but she stopped you by holding your wrists tightly & pushed you making you fall of hard floor~

Y/N: Ouch

~you yelped in pain as she pushed you hard & on top you were wearing high heels that's why your left leg twisted badly~

??: You shouldn't have done this, no matter what she's still Princess of Korea

~one of Lusy's friend Nia told her with scared & concerned tone but Lusy just laughed at her~

Lusy: Princess of Korea? *laugh* she should know her position before showing attitude to others *smirk*

~you just rolled at her nonsense & was trying to stood up but couldn't because of high heels & twisted leg~

~some students came to help you but Lusy stopped them~

Lusy: If anyone go near her then I swear you won't be able to come university from tomorrow

~she said glaring at everyone while others gulped & moved away~

Lusy: How can a bitch like you become princess? Neither you're beautiful nor rich like me *smirk*
Y/N: Well you're rich but..... plastic that's why you're not Princess *smirk*
Lusy: YOU LITTLE BITCH

~Lucy rise his hand to slap you but before she could do, you all heard a yell~

??: WHAT'S HAPPENING HERE?

~everyone turned their heads towards the voice & found Jungkook with his friend Taehyung~

~they both came near & stood behind you~

Jungkook: Why are you on floor?
Lusy: P-Prince... we didn't did a-anything *scared*
Jungkook: I didn't even asked you *scoffed*

~Lusy gulped hard in fear as she got caught because of her own stupidity~

Jungkook: Get up
Y/N: I-i can't *looking down*

~Jungkook sighed & took you in bridal style making you gasped~

Y/N: W-what are you doing?
Jungkook: Do you want to sit on floor for whole day?

~he said death glaring you while you gulped & looked down~

Jungkook: Taehyung, talk to principle & expel Lusy
Lusy: WHAT? *shocked*
Y/N: Huh? Why? *frowned*
Jungkook: What why?
Y/N: Why you want to expel her? It'll ruin her life
Jungkook: I don't care *rolled eyes* she misbehaved with non other then Royal Princess so she deserves it
Y/N: But-

~Jungkook glared at you making you shut your mouth immediately & looked down~

Jungkook: Let's go to Palace now *you nodded* & Taehyung do what I said *Taehyung nodded*

~Jungkook glanced at Lusy for the last time before starting to walk with you in his arms~

at Palace•

~Jungkook stopped his car infront of Palace while two bodyguards came & opened car door for you both. Jungkook came out of car & came to your side before picking you in bridal style~

Y/N: You don't need to pick me, just hold my hand & help me to walk
Jungkook: Shut up *you pouted*

~Jungkook chuckled & headed inside~

•living room•

Grandma: Welcome ba- what happened Princess?

~Grandma asked worriedly while she saw Jungkook was carrying you~

Jungkook: Someone pushed Princess Jeon at university that's why her leg got twisted
Grandma: WHAT? How can someone push Princess Jeon? *getting angry*
Jungkook: Don't worry Grandma, I told Tae hyung to expel that girl
Grandma: You did right! now go to your bedroom I'm sending doctor
Y/N: No no Grandma, no need of doctor, it's just a small hurt *smile*
Jungkook: Yes Grandma, I'll take care of her *smile*

~Grandma smiled at you both & nodded, you both again smiled at her before Jungkook headed toward your shared bedroom~

Grandma: I think I didn't made any mistake in choosing life partner for my Jungkook *smile*

TO BE CONTINUED

-9th February 2023-