𝐒𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 (7)

-next day-

•garden•

Jungkook: Are you sure you want to fight against me?
Y/N: Yup *confidently*
Jungkook: Ok then *smirk*
Y/N: Let's do it without helmet *smirk*

~you both took your sword & start sword fighting. Both were doing well & others (Taehyung, Namjoon, Areum & Ara) were cheering for you both but suddenly Jungkook's sword hit the left side of your forehead, creating a not so big but not so small scratch, of course Jungkook didn't did it intentionally~

{Yes yes, I took this part from "Wednesday"}

Y/N: OUCH *holding forehead*

~everyone widen their eyes hearing your scream while Jungkook threw his sword & run towards you~

Jungkook: A-are you ok? I-i didn't d-did it in-intentionally *scared + worried*
Y/N: I-I'm okay *teary eyes*

~Jungkook gently removed your hand from the cut & found it was bleeding badly~

Jungkook: Come let's go to our bedroom, I'll treat it *softly*
Y/N: N-no, it's ok
Jungkook: I'm not asking! I'm saying

~Jungkook gently hold your wrist & took you towards your shared bedroom while others followed you both until they reached living room of Palace~

•bedroom•

~he made you sit on bed & took a first aid box from side table~

Y/N: I-i can do it by myself *trying to take box from his hands*
Jungkook: I'm doing it right? Just sit here quietly *glared*

~Jungkook sit beside you & took a cotton pad to wipped your blood first, then took another cotton pad & put some antiseptic on it~

Y/N: Please not this, it hurts a lot *scared*

~Jungkook again glared at you making you shut your mouth & pout like baby~

Jungkook (in mind): Aish! She's so cute *smile* Wait.... what I just sai- UGH!

~Jungkook pressed the cotton pad on your cut making you hissed in pain, he quickly took back the pad & blow on your cut to ease your pain~

Jungkook: Are you ok? *worried*
Y/N: I told you it hurts *teary*
Jungkook: Aish Y/N! You're not a kid *disbelief*
Y/N: You'll get to know when you'll apply it on your cut *complain like baby*
Jungkook: Ok ok *sighed + rolled his eyes*

~Jungkook pulled you close to him by your waist making you gasped~

Y/N: W-what are you d-doing? *gulped*
Jungkook: Hold me & close your eyes while I'm treating you

~you nodded & hold his t-shirt & closed your eyes while he started treating your wound. After sometime he was done & looked at your face, your eyes were still closed & you were looking like an angel to him~

Jungkook (in mind): You look so pure but I know you're just like my step mother *bitter smile* otherwise why would you agree to marry me without knowing me personally *sigh*

Jungkook: Done *coldly*

~you opened your eyes & left his t-shirt before making distance between you both~

Y/N: T-thank you
Jungkook: Hmm

~Jungkook put back the first aid box to it's place & left the room without saying anything~

Y/N: He's not that bad *smile* Wait a minute..... he was worried about me when I got cut & talked to me softly *gasped* ahzjsjsusgsjsishsbsg *jumping in happiness*

•meanwhile•

-Namjoon's room-

~after treating you Jungkook came to Namjoon's room & found Taehyung was also there~

Namjoon: Did your treat Y/N's cut?
Jungkook: I did *threw himself on Namjoon's bed*
Namjoon: Is she ok now?
Jungkook: Hmm
Taehyung: Why are you here? You should stay with her
Jungkook: Hyung, it's just a small cut *sigh*

~there was a silent in room no one talked but Namjoon decided to break the silence~

Namjoon: Kookie, I don't think what you think about Y/N is true
Taehyung: Yes, she don't look like any cruel person who's here for money like your step mother
Jungkook: Then why did she agreed to marry without knowing me or seeing me
Namjoon: You know right she said she'll be happy with anything her parents decide.... Maybe her parents want a better life for Y/N, that's why they agreed to this marriage
Taehyung: & grandma chose her so obviously she saw something in her which we didn't saw yet
Jungkook: I can't understand anything *blankly*
Namjoon: You should talk to her, you both are going to spend your life together so try to open up & try to know each other
Jungkook: It's only 3rd day of our marriage, I think it'll be early for this
Namjoon: I know you both need time but sometimes you should stay together to get comfortable with each other *Jungkook nodded*
Taehyung: Now go & spend some time with Y/N, she maybe feel lonely here

~Jungkook again nodded & left towards his shared bedroom~

Jungkook (in mind): Maybe hyungs are right, she's not like my step mother but who knows *sigh*

TO BE CONTINUED

-23rd January 2023-