𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐦 (13)

~it's been one more month of your marriage & now it's vacation as you finished your semester~

~right now you were watching some horror movies in your shared bedroom while Jungkook was laying on bed & were using his phone~

Y/N: This ghost is handsome, isn't he?

~you said looking at Jungkook, he first looked at you then at TV screen which was showing a male zombie before looking at you one more time & chuckled~

Jungkook: You really think?
Y/N: Yes *small pout*

~Jungkook chuckled & shook his head in disbelief before concentrating on his phone again~

Y/N: Jungkook
Jungkook: Hmm?
Y/N: Are we really going to honeymoon in beach side?
Jungkook: Yeah! Why?
Y/N: I don't actually like beach sides, it's crowdy *pout*
Jungkook: Don't worry where we're going is not crowded at all, only we'll be there & I'm sure you'll love our farmhouse *you nodded*

~you both are going for honeymoon tomorrow in Royal farmhouse for 1 month as everyone in family wants to & want you both to spend times together. It's not like you both don't want to spend time together or something, you also want but don't want to admit~

-next morning-

~it's almost 6:30 am & you're still sleeping peacefully while Jungkook was getting ready at his closet as you need to leave in 30 minutes~

~after he's done he came back to bedroom & found you sleeping making him sigh~

Jungkook: Y/N, wake up or we'll be late

~he said while coming near you but didn't got any response, he bent down a little & put his one hand right beside you to balance himself~

Jungkook: Y/N, wake up *shook you*
Y/N: Hmmm

~you moved & pulled blanket roughly making Jungkook lost his balance as his hand was on blanket, he was about to fall on you but luckily he put his both hands on your both side & balanced himself~

~Jungkook was now too close to your face, he was shocked while you were sleeping but your sleep got ruined when you felt hot breath on your lips~

~you slowly opened your eyes & found your husband right infront of your face while admiring you~

~you gulped while staring at his face, it's the first time you're seeing his face from this close, he looks more handsome from close~

Y/N: J-jungkook

~you said more like whispered which made him come back to his sense & stood properly before clearing his throat~

Jungkook: Uhmm... Get up or we'll be late

~he said as soon as possible & went out of room while you sit on bed being a total blushing mess~

Y/N: Aish! *hide face between palms* he looks more handsome, his eyes, nose, lips AG- Wait what was he doing? *frowned*

-meanwhile-

Jungkook: Aish that was embarrassing *sigh while blushing*

-Farm House-