𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 (10)

Jungkook (in mind): I can feel there's something wrong between Y/N & that guy Jae, he isn't giving me good vibes or am I over thinking?

~he shrugged off his thought & continued to talking with his friends while you were with your friends~

Lia: Y/N-ahh don't be afraid, he can't do anything here
Y/N: It's not like I'm afraid of him, I feel disgusting around him *low tone*

~while talking to your friends, your mom came to you along with Jae who had a disgusting smirk on his face~

Y/M: Y/N, dear can you show him washroom? Actually we don't know anything about Palace so can you?
Y/N: Uhh.... ummm....
Jae: Come on Y/N, it's urgent *pleading eyes*
Y/N: Uh ok *turned to Lia & Felix* you both stay here, I'm coming *they nodded*

~you started to walking towards washroom followed by Jae~

Y/N: Here

~you said without any emotion & was about to go back but Jae pulled your hand & pinned you on the wall beside washroom door making you gasped~

Y/N: W-what are you doing?

~you said while trying to get out of his grip but he hold your both hand tightly & pinned them above your head~

Y/N: Leave me you bastard
Jae: Shhh babygirl, you know I missed you so much *smirk*
Y/N: Remember now I'm someone's wife & you're standing in my in law's house

~you said while gritting your teeth in anger while Jae scoffed before started leaning near your face probably to kiss you~

~your blood started to boil when he was leaning, you closed your eyes & was ready to hit his balls with your knee but before you could do anything he was already laying on ground while holding his nose as someone punched on his nose hardly. You looked at the person who punched him & found your husband Jungkook~

Jungkook: GUARDS, THROW HIM OUT OF PALACE

~as he yelled some royal guards came & hold Jae before dragging him outside of Palace~

Y/N: Ju-

~Jungkook didn't let you finish as he hold your wrist tightly & started to dragging you somewhere~

•bedroom•

~he dragged you in your shared bedroom & throw you on bed. You sit properly but gulped hard as you saw he was looking so angry like he can kill anyone right now~

Y/N: Jungko-
Jungkook: Had fun with your so called cousin? *glared*
Y/N: W-what are you saying? H-he forced m-me
Jungkook: You know how to protect yourself, don't you?
Y/N: I-i know *looking down* Wait why are you reacting like this? Are you Jealous?
Jungkook: Jealous *scoffed* grow up Y/N, anyone in Royal family would react like this because you're Princess now & soon to be Queen of Korea *disbelief*
Y/N: Really? Then why is your eyes showing so much fire?

~Jungkook didn't said anything just started at your face without any expression~

Y/N: Look, it's not any crime to be jea- mmmmm~

~before you could finish your word Jungkook placed his soft lips on your making your shocked as it's the first time he's kissing you~

~he was kissing your roughly yet passionately while you were still shocked but came back to your sense when he bit your lower lip, you moaned in his mouth & start to kissing him back with same energy~

~he placed his one hand on bed to balance himself & another one on your waist, pulling you close to him~

~after kissing for some good minutes you were out of breath & patted his chest indicating you can't breath which he understood & left your lips. Both were breathing heavily while looking into each other's eyes~

Y/N: W-what was th-that? *breathing heavily*
Jungkook: You talk too much that's why I did that

~he said while looking everywhere but not at your direction while you were looking down to hide your red face~

Jungkook: I-I'm going to party hall, you also come

~Jungkook said & without waiting for your answer he rushed out of room making you chuckled~

Y/N: Aish what just happened, GOD *blushing* I-it's our first kiss *touched lips with index finger* AHHHH HIS LIPS ARE SO SOFT..... AGH I'M GETTING CRAZY...... But was he jealous?

~you shrugged off your thoughts & fix your clothes before going back to party hall~

•party hall•

~you came to party hall & approached your parents who was talking with Royal family, Jungkook was also there~

Y/M: Oh Y/N, where were you? & where's Jae?
Y/N: Uh.... Jae....
Jungkook: I threw him out of Palace *cold*
Y/D: Huh? Why Prince? *confused*
Jungkook: He did something which he shouldn't do
Y/D: O-oh *awkward smile*

~there was awkwardness between you all until Lia & Felix came to your direction & bowed at Royal family before turning to you~

Felix: We're leaving, Princess Jeon
Y/N: Princess Jeon? *blinking eyes while pointing at yourself*
Felix: Yeah you

~that's when it hit you that you're standing infront of Royals so they can't call you with your name~

Y/N: You're respecting me *sparkling eyes*
Felix: Bitch *rolled eyes*

~you both whispered at each other but enough for others to hear, they all were looking at you both like you are some kind of alien~

~you cleared your throat & stood straight~

Y/N: But you both came just some moment ago & didn't even had anything
Lia: Sorry but we've university tomorrow & it's already late *you pouted*
Felix: Call us if you're free *you nodded* & all the best for your new university
Lia: Yeah all the best
Felix: I know my bestie going to be topper at everything there also

~he said while dramatically wipped his fake tears but stood straight when he realised Royals were infront of him~

Felix: Ok then bye, take care
Y/N: You too

~you hugged them both & they bowed at Royals before leaving from there~

-time skip-
At night

bedroom•

~after taking a relaxed bath you came out of your closet & found your husband was sitting on bed~

Jungkook: Finally you're here
Y/N: You didn't slept yet?
Jungkook: I want to ask you something
Y/N: What is it?
Jungkook: Why Jae was trying to kiss you? I mea-
Y/N: There's nothing between us *annoyed*
Jungkook: Then? *confused*
Y/N: He's o-obsessed with me & once *deep breath* he t-tried to r-rape me

TO BE CONTINUED

-31st January 2023-