𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲 (11)

-next day-

•Dining room•

~every Royals were having breakfast in dining room silently until King decided to break it~

King: From today you both are going to start university, are you prepared for that?
Y/N: Yes, father *smile*
King: That's good to hear *smile*

-time skip-

•university•

~you & Jungkook came university with Jungkook's car while Taehyung came with his car~

Y/N: Wow, it's really big & beautiful *admiring*
Jungkook: Yeah it is *cold*
Y/N: You're still cold towards me?

~you said in a very low tone so that he can't hear~

Jungkook: Did you said something? *confused*
Y/N: Uh- nothing *awkward smile*
Jungkook: Ok then let's go *you nodded*

~you both started to walking to go inside while other students in your way bowed at you both~

Y/N: Where's Tae oppa anyways?
Jungkook: He went to talk with some teachers *you nodded*

~you both were walking together on hallway where Taehyung also joined you~

Tae: Here's your class, Y/N

~he said while pointing at a classroom beside hallway~

Tae: Our is in opposite, tell us if you need anything
Y/N: Ok oppa *smiled*
JK: Ok then go

~you nodded & headed toward your classroom while Taehyung & Jungkook went to theirs~

•classroom•

~as soon as you entered everyone immediately stood up & bowed at you except 3 girls, you didn't mind them & smiled at everyone before sitting on a chair at front~

Y/N (in mind): I wish Lia & Felix were also here *sad smile*

-time skip-
After university

~after finishing all the classes you, Jungkook & Taehyung went to parking lot to head towards Palace back with your own cars~

•Palace•

Jungkook: You go inside I'm coming

~he said normally while you nodded & got out of car before heading inside~

living room•

~you came inside living room & found Grandma & Ara were sitting on couch while talking & laughing about something, you smiled hearing their laugh before approaching them~

Y/N: Good afternoon Grandma *bowed*
Grandma: Oh you're back *smile* Good afternoon dear, come sit with us

~you smiled & went to sit on couch beside Ara~

Y/N: Good afternoon, Ara
Ara: Good afternoon, unnie *smile* where were you unnie? *curious*
Y/N: I went to university
Ara: Un-uni..ver..shitty?

~she told the wrong pronunciation with so much difficulty & cutely making you & grandma Aww & chuckled at her cuteness~

??: It's university, baby

~you all turn towards the direction from where the voice came & found Jungkook, who was coming inside the living room~

Jungkook: Good afternoon, Grandma *bowed*
Grandma: Good afternoon, Prince *smile*

~Jungkook smiled at Grandma & sat on couch beside you~

Ara: Oppa, what's that uni thing?
Jungkook: Me & your unnie go there to study like you go school to study
Ara: Ugh boring *rolled eyes*
Jungkook: Is study boring?

~Jungkook asked Ara in a teasing way while she nodded with a pout on her lips making you three chuckled~

Grandma: How was your first day of university?
Jungkook: It was ok
Grandma: How about you Princess?
Y/N: Quite ok *small smile*
Grandma: That's nice, now go & freshen up, I'll tell maids to send your snacks at your room

~Jungkook nodded & started to walking towards stairs to go your shared bedroom while you stood up & bowed at Grandma before following your husband~

•bedroom•

~you came inside bedroom & closed the door before throwing yourself on soft bed~

Y/N: It was a tiring day *sigh*
Jungkook: Was it? *chuckled*
Y/N: Hmm... you know I hate that girl named Lusy *sit straight* She literally have a fucking crush on you & because I married to you, she tried to bully me *rolled eyes*
Jungkook: & you're really a baddass, you literally punched her nose & made it bleed but thank god that was in girl's washroom & no one was there except you & that girl *you nodded* from next time don't do anything like this, if she or anyone tries to do something just tell me or any of our bodyguards *you again nodded*

~while he was talking you were staring at him making him look at you with frown~

Jungkook: What? I know I'm handsome but don't stare like that *chuckled*
Y/N: You know Tae oppa is more handsome then you *teasing*
Jungkook: Really?

~he asked in deep husky voice & came extremely near your face making your breathe hitched & gulped~

Jungkook: Do you really think Tae hyung is more handsome then your husband?

~he again asked in deep voice while his lips were almost touching yours, you pushed him back by his chest & released a shaky breathe which you were holding for sometime~

Y/N: Why you're so sweet pervert sometimes & cold brat sometimes? Wait do you have Dissociative Identity Disorder? *gasped dramatically*

{For people who don't know (source Google) - Dissociative Identity Disorder (Multiple Personality Disorder) A mental health condition, people with dissociative identity disorder (DID) have two or more separate personalities. These identities control a person's behavior at different times. DID can cause gaps in memory and other problems like believing something is real when it isn't}

Jungkook: I don't have any disorder you dumbo *flicked your forehead*
Y/N: Ouch *rubbing forehead with pout*

Jungkook: I think starting our relation with friendship wasn't a bad idea, what do you think?
Y/N: I also think it's a good idea.... First we should open up to each other before taking another step *Jungkook nodded*
Jungkook: I hope everything will be fine
Y/N: I hope too

TO BE CONTINUED

-3rd February 2023-