𝐄𝐧𝐝 (17)

-1 year has passed already-

~now you're perfectly fine & your relation with Jungkook also got stronger~

~today is the day when you & Jungkook will take vows as King & Queen of Korea & Areum will be hanged~

~you were sad for Areum but couldn't do anything as she deserves this after what she did in past~

Jungkook: Y/N-ahh are you ready, love?

~he asked from outside of your closet door as you were getting ready inside~

Y/N: Yes, I'm ready

~you said while coming out of closet wearing Hanbok, Jungkook was also wearing Hanbok~

Jungkook: You're looking beautiful *wide smile*

Y/N: Thank you *shy smile* You're looking handsome too *he chuckled*

Jungkook: Now let's go downstairs, everyone in waiting for us

~you nodded & was about to go but he stopped you by holding your wrist, you looked towards him confused but he gave you a smile & pressed his lips on your softly~

~after sharing a soft passionate kiss Jungkook broke the kiss & again looked at you smiling~

Jungkook: Don't get nervous, hmm? Everything will be ok & I know you'll be the best Queen *you smiled*

Y/N: & I know my king will be the best King *pecked his lips* now let's go

~he nodded & both headed downstairs~

~before going throne room to take vows all the members of Royal family went to Royal Jail to see Areum for the last time~

•Jail•

~Areum was sitting inside her prison being a crying mess~

King: Areum

~Areum looked up when King called her & found everyone is standing outside of her prison, she wipped her tears & put a small smiled before coming near metal rods of prison~

King: H-how are you da-daughter?

Areum: Like you can see *small smile* Today you both will take vows, right Jungkook & Y/N? *you both nodded* all the best for your future *smile*

Jungkook: T-thanks noona

Areum: I hope you both will become best King & Queen *caressed Jungkook cheek lightly* ummm today is my last day so... umm... I won't ask you to forgive me because I know what I did is unforgivable but can I hug you (Jungkook) & dad for the last time?

~she asked in a pleading tone when King ordered one guard to open the lock so she can come out~

~Areum came out of prison & hugged both her father & brother for the last time~

Areum: I sorry for what I did, please don't ever forgive me *crying*

Jungkook: Noona thank you so much for taking care of me all these years *bowed*

~now it was time for you all to go, Areum bowed at everyone in respect when you, Jungkook & Ara also bowed at her as she's older than you~

~after you all left some guards came & took Areum to the place where she'll get her punishment~

-meanwhile-

•throne room•

~you all came to throne room where your parents, advisor, Kim brothers & many reporters were present~

~Jungkook, you, King & Queen went infront of everyone when all the reporters bowed at you four~

-time skip-

~after taking vows King & Queen came near you both with proud smile on their face~

King: I know my son will make me proud by being the best King

Jungkook: I'll try my best father *bowed*

~King took out his crown & placed it on Jungkook's head with proud sparkling eyes~

Queen: Take care of the kingdom & you husband well, ok? *you nodded with smile*

~Queen also took out her crown & placed it on your head with wide smile~

~everyone present there clapped happily, you looked towards your parents & smiled who was having tears of happiness in their eyes~

King: You may sit on your throne now

~King said with smile when Jungkook sat on throne at the place of King & you sat beside him at the place of Queen~

Jungkook: Are you happy, my Queen?

~you nodded lightly with smile which made him smile too~

Jungkook: Thank you for always trusting me & staying with me

Y/N: Thank you for always trusting me & staying with me too *both smiled*

Jungkook: I loved you, my lovely Queen
Y/N: I love you too, my handsome King

THE END

-20th March 2023-