𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞 (8)

-time skip-
Dinner time

~you & Jungkook came to dining room together & bowed at olders before sitting on your usual seat, beside each other. Everyone was already there so you all start to eating silently but suddenly King asked you a question making everyone looked towards you~

King: Princess Jeon, why there's a bandage on your forehead?
Y/N: Uh *hesitate*
Jungkook: Me & Princess Jeon was having a sword fight at afternoon, that time I unintentionally hit her forehead with sword which created a cut there *politely*
King: You should be careful *Jungkook nodded*

~again the dining room filled with silent & everyone starts to eating their food~

~after dinner everyone wished GOOD NIGHT to each other & headed to their bedrooms~

-time skip-
After one week

Mrs. Cha: Princess Jeon, you're really a fast learner, you learned everyone before 2 weeks *smiled*
Y/N: Thank you *smiled*
Mrs. Cha: Today is my last day here, it was so great to meet you
Y/N: Same here *smiled*

~after some time Mrs. Cha left Palace & you went to your shared bedroom~

•bedroom•

~you came to bedroom & found your husband was sleeping peacefully, it wasn't usual as he never sleeps at this time~

Y/N: Is he ok? He never sleeps at this time instead he do practice with his friends..... maybe he's tired today

~you ignored all your thoughts & sat on bed~

Y/N: I'm also tired, let's take a little rest

~you took off your heels & lay down beside Jungkook~

Y/N: He always looks like an angel while sleeping

~you chuckled to yourself & raised your hand to caressed his hair but accidentally touched his forehead which was too hot making your frowned. You properly touched his forehead & found he was burning in fever~

Y/N: Oh no, he have a high fever *panicked* Jungkook.... Jungkook, wake up *didn't got any reply* Jungkook *shook him a little*
Jungkook: Ummm *opened his eyes little bit* What happened Y/N? *sleepy tone*
Y/N: You have fever
Jungkook: I know *sleepy tone*
Y/N: Why didn't you told me before? You're literally burning *worried*
Jungkook: Don't worry, it'll go soon.... I already took medicine

~he said in a sleepy tone & again closed his eyes making you sighed. You got up from bed & went to bathroom, after sometime you came back with a bowl of cold water & a clean cloth in your hand, you kept them on the side table & sat beside him~

Y/N: Jungkook are you sleeping? *didn't got any reply*

~you again sighed & dip the cloth in cold water, after it got wet you took it out & wring out water. You first wipped his face, neck & hand with it then again did the same & fold the cloth before putting it on his forehead (hope you understand the process). You continuesly did this process while sitting beside Jungkook & he was sleeping peacefully~

•midnight•

~Jungkook got up from his deep sleep & found you were sleeping while sitting on ground & your head was on bed beside him. He touched his forehead & found a cloth making him chuckled as he understood you took care of him. He sat on bed & stared at your angelic face for some minutes with a light smile~

Jungkook: Y/N *caressing your cheeks*
Y/N: Hmm *looked at him* you woke up! How are you feeling?
Jungkook: Better *small smile* why are you sleeping there, hmm? *softly*
Y/N: I don't know when I slept *low tone*
Jungkook: It's ok, now come here or you'll get cold

~you nodded & sat beside Jungkook on bed, you checked his temperature which was now normal~

Jungkook: Did you ate dinner? *you shook your head as no* Why?
Y/N: How can I eat when you're sick here? I know you don't think me as your family or wife but still I'm your wife & you're important for me *smile*
Jungkook: Who said I don't think you as my wife? Of course I respect you as my wife that's why you're here with me & can call me by my name *softly*
Y/N: I'm glad to hear that *smile* anyways you must be hungry, I'm going to make something quick for us till then you go & freshen up, hmm? *Jungkook nodded*

•kitchen•

~you came to kitchen & started to make kimchi fried rice for you both. There wasn't anyone as it was night & everyone is sleeping including maids~

~While cooking you heard footsteps coming towards you, you looked back & found Jungkook in his night wears~

Y/N: Why did you came at kitchen? I was about to go towards our room as I almost finished cooking
Jungkook: It's ok, let's eat here
Y/N: In kitchen? *Jungkook nodded*
Jungkook: By the way what are you making? *curious*
Y/N: Kimchi fried rice, you know it's my favourite *wide smile*
Jungkook: Kimchi fried rice? *frowned*
Y/N: You don't know what's it? *Jungkook shook his head* It's like normal fried rice with kimchi in it (there's lots of way to make it), you know it's really tasty & I'm sure you'll like it
Jungkook: Hope so *small smile*
Y/N: Here try it

~you said while holding a spoonful food infront of his mouth with a smile, he first glanced at you then at food & again at you~

Y/N: Uh umm *embarrassed*

~you were about to take back your hand but Jungkook stopped you by holding your wrists & took the food inside his mouth~

Jungkook: Ummm~ It's really tasty *sparkling eyes*
Y/N: You liked it? *wide smile*
Jungkook: I loved it *bunny smile*
Y/N: You should smile often, your smile is really cute *adorable eyes*
Jungkook: Umm.... thank you.... I guess *blushed little*
Y/N: Welcome *smile*

~you took two plates & put the food on it which you made just a moment ago~

Y/N: It's your *handed him a plate*

~he took it from you & again put it back on kitchen counter making you frowned~

Y/N: Don't you wan- What are you doing?

~you *gasped* as he lifted you up & made you sit on kitchen counter, he also sit beside you & handed you your plate~

~you both started to eating while chit chatting & laughing like cute couples not knowing there was someone who was watching you both from a far with hateful eyes~

??: I can't let you both get close to each other..... Y/N is my only weapon & I can't let her get close to him or all my plans will be fail.... I need to think something as soon as possible *panicking*

TO BE CONTINUED

-26th January 2023-