𝐂𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐭 (16)

~It's been 1 month now but still no one found who's that girl, you also couldn't say Areum's name as you don't have any proof against her & about that ring, other girls can have that too~

~From past 3 weeks you're not feeling good at all, always feel weak, sleepy, feel like having fever, headache, stomachache etc, that's why you couldn't do anything to collect information also Captain Kai is not here otherwise he could do work for you~

•dining room•

~everyone was in dining room eating their lunch peacefully including you but suddenly you started to feel dizzy & everything infront of your eyes started to getting blurry~

~you tried to hold Jungkook's hand as he was sitting beside you but before you could do anything everything became black & the last thing you heard before losing your conscious is "What happened? Are you ok Y/N?"~

Jungkook: Y-Y/N, what happened?

~he asked panicked when you were about to fall from chair but he was fast enough to hold you before falling~

Jungkook: Y/N-ahh *tapped your cheeks* Hey wake up *shook you gently*

~other family members & maid who were present also got panicked seeing your this state~

King: Jungkook take Y/N to room, I'm calling doctor

~Jungkook nodded & took you in bridal style before heading towards your shared bedroom & made you lay on bed~

Jungkook: Baby please open your eyes *softly slapped your cheek*

~he tried to wake you up but then noticed your body was getting colder making him panick more, just then Areum, Grandma, Queen & some maids came in your shared bedroom with worried face~

Jungkook: Gra-grandma, look her body is getting colder *panicked*
Grandma: What?

~grandma signed maids to go near you which they did immediately & put blanket on you before started to rubbing your palms & feets to keep it warm~

Queen: Jungkook, son don't worry she'll be ok

~Queen came near Jungkook who was sitting on bed beside your unconscious body & patted his back softly but to her surprise Jungkook hugged her & started to sobbing softly~

Jungkook: M-mom she'll b-be ok, r-right?

~Queen got another surprise when he called her Mom for the first time instead of mother, she hugged her back tightly while ruffling his hair softly~

Queen: She'll be definitely ok, hmm? Don't worry doctor will come soon *softly*

~seeing Jungkook crying Queen's eyes were also getting teary & to control tears she looked to another side where her mother in law was standing with teary eyes & a small smile making Queen smile too~

~after sometime the Royal doctor came & Jungkook told everything that was happening with your health these days before he started checking you~

Jungkook: What happened to he doctor? I-is she ok?

Doctor: Pr-prince... umm... maybe someone was gi-giving Princess slow poison *hesitate*

Jungkook: W-what? What are you saying doctor?

Doctor: Y-yes Prince, right now I can't say which kind of poison it is... I took Princess's blood sample to test, after tasting I can say everything *Jungkook nodded*

Jungkook: N-nothing will happened to her, right?

Doctor: I can't say anything now *looking down* I gave Princess a injection that will help Princess to gain conscious & get some strength *Jungkook nodded again* I'll take my leave now