𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 (14)

~It's been now one month you're staying in farmhouse. As Jungkook said before he'll propose you soon, he did it & you also accept it with happiness~

~today you're going back to Seoul in Palace. You're both sad & happy, sad because you & Jungkook spend a lot of sweet & lovely times here, so you'll miss them & happy because now you can meet royal & your family after 1 month~

•Palace•

~finally you arrived at Palace after a long journey, all the maids & bodyguards bowed at you both while you were heading inside the Palace~

•living room•

~you both came to living room where Grandma & Queen were sitting while sipping on their tea & were talking about something~

~you both greeted & bowed at them, they also greeted with a sweet smile~

Grandma: Welcome back Prince & Princess
Y/N + JK: Thank you Grandma *smile*
Queen: How was it? Did you liked it?
Jungkook: Yeah, it was great *smile*

~you smiled shyly remembering all the moments you shared kisses, hugs & cuddles in your honeymoon~

bedroom•

~you both came towards your bedroom when you excitedly jumped on bed while Jungkook chuckled at your childish behaviour~

Jungkook: Did you missed the bed?
Y/N: Nah, I missed my room sooooo much *cutely*
Jungkook: Childish *chuckled* anyways I'm going to get freshen up, you also go

~he was about to go but you stopped him by asking a question~

Y/N: Now I can go inside your closet, right?
Jungkook: Yeah you can
Y/N: Remember what you said on our wedding day when I went inside your closet accidentally
Jungkook: What? *trying to remember*
Y/N: YoUr ClOsEt Is ThE oPpOsItE oNe Of MiNe..... LiKe OuR wAyS

~you said while trying to make your voice like his & scoffed the way he did that day~

~you started to laughing remembering his cold face & voice when he rolled his eyes at you before throwing a pillow on your head to make you stop from laughing but instead of stopping you laughed more lauder~

Jungkook: Yah stop *glared*
Y/N: Ok ok

~you tried to be serious but ended up laughing again, he gave you a done face & left towards closet while stomping him legs on floor like a stubborn kid~

~you somehow stopped laughing before going towards your closet to get freshen up~

•closet•

~you came infront of dressing table to take off all the accessories & crown you're wearing~

~you opened a drawer where you usually put your crown but frowned when you saw some jewellery were kept in a messy way~

Y/N: Did I kept them like this before going? *thinking* No... I remember everything was on it's place & I usually don't wear them as it all are so heavy

~you sighed & organised them again~

night•

~it was almost 3 of night but you didn't slept yet as you were thinking about something while Jungkook was sleeping peacefully beside you~

~you were thinking about the closet thing, not only jewellery even some other things weren't in it's regular place but there isn't anything that is missing~

Y/N: I'm thinking so much *sigh* I should sleep now

~you turned towards Jungkook & was about to hug him but stopped when you heard door unlocking sound~