saving my childhood freind life

Ghost69 pov

It has been six months since I have started my teaching job. This past couple days has been rough for me and Anne. We started dating back in collage and we continue dating back at my hometown. She is working overtime at the hospital from the sheer amount of sick people coming in from an unknown virus. Some of my fellow teachers got admitted into the hospital from it and I am taking in more students then when I started. I notice some of my students not feeling that well even though they try to hide it. I was in middle of my lesson about our only world war we had when I heard over the announcement.

" please exit the building as fast as you can, the virus turn people into zombies and we have some in our... Ahhhh" was said over the speaker.

We all got out after I grab my pistol and went to the closest exit. My class was able to get out but there was a lot of zombies outside already. We evaded them the best we could but a few of them got caught. we were close to the evacuation point which was by the hospital. I saw Sweetjm's family zombifed and walking toward us. Some solders spotted us and shoot them in the head. As I was about to head to the defence wall they had set up I got pounced on. I throw the zombie on the ground after shooting it point blank and saw that it was my zombifed girlfriend that I shoot. Right after I notice I ran though and got to the boats waiting for us. We landed at assyain hill and whoever was injured or hurt was sent to hope 101 by helicopter.

Sweetjm pov

I have been working on an experiment solution to at least to stop the spreed of the virus. I have not tried it on anyone yet because I have not had the chance to test it out. I was telled that there is a helicopter coming in with people injured from the last operation. I went to go to the medical tent they gave me and waited to get my first patient. I was not prepared enough to see ghost69 being led to my tent.

" ghost, what happened? And where is Anne?" I said worryingly.

" the virus hit our hometown and a lot of zombies came into the school. On our way to the boats I was pounced on by my girlfriend and bite. I do not feel good at all and do not want to turn." Ghost said fearfully.

" You not going to die on my watch. I am going to take us to a temporary camp so I can try my best to at least stop the spread of it in your body." I said with determination.

I talked to Rachel and she took us to a temporary camp a little away from hope 101. I helped ghost to the bed and gave him the treatment. I waited for a couple of Hour for it to take into affect.

When there was 10 mins left a horde of zombie was coming towards us. I was holding them off the best I could but they eventually got close. One clawed me right in the legs while it felled. I thought I was gone for untill I saw someone throwing them everywhere and clawing them. After they were dealt with I saw that it was ghost. He walked up to me.

" You got clawed good, you have to take the treatment you gave me to have a chance to stop it. I am not accepting no for an answer." Ghost said before he picked me up carefully and lay me down to bed. He gave me the treatment and waited for me to wake up. After I woke up we started talking.

" How are you feeling Sweets? And yes I feel as good as possible. " Ghost asked.

" I feel better also, what happened to yours and my Famliy?" I asked.

" My mother, father and little sister went to Sitianxi resort and I can already guess what happened already to them. I saw you famliy zombified and they were chasing after us. A couple of soldiers took care of them before they could harm us." Ghost said sadly.

" so it just us left that we know of then?" I said.

" Yes it is, but we do look like a badass duo right now."

I look at us and see we both have a huge flower like top on our left shoulder. It is impeding blue gas like toxin into the air. Our skins are more paler and has roots like flowers going though our body. When we got back to hope 101 they saw us and ask what procedure is needed to make it happened. They named it the revenant treatment.