21- graceland too

‼️TW‼️
i'm sorry if you guys decide to hate me now

*This chapter is a little long babes, anyway i've updated 3 new chapters in the past 36 hours and i'm so happy🤭*

Rowan

The week had nearly come to an end. It was Thursday afternoon and Sam and I had just gotten home from school. I decided to change into come comfortable clothes and both Sam and I went on a walk together. I was happy to have time with him again.

As we were walking, I realized that I forgot to tell him about the party. I wanted him to come too, but I was sure he would be busy.

"So, there's a party this weekend at Eric's house and he invited me. I was wondering if you wanted to come." I said, smiling over at Sam as I kicked rocks down the driveway.

"I don't think you should go. It might be dangerous." he said, his brows furrowing at the thought. He seemed to be very worried.

"Come onnnnn," I groaned, "I've always wanted to go to at least one high school party before I croak." I complained, nudging his shoulder. He gave me a genuine laugh. I'd missed hearing it often.

"Okay okay. But yes, I will come with you. Just to make sure it goes okay. We don't have a gig that night so it should be okay." he sighed. I could tell he didn't like the idea one bit. To be fair, he had never been the party type. He was more the stay home and hang out type, but I was thankful he agreed to come.

My dad was going to be gone this weekend for work, so he talked to Karen and my two options were to stay home alone and spend every dinner with them so they can check on me, or just spend the whole weekend with them. I picked option two, hoping to make up some Kiszka time that I'd lost with the busy schedule.

"I'm gonna invite the twins too." I giggled, knowing that if they did show up it would be even more entertaining.

"Oh, that'll be a real shit show." he smirked at the thought. Him and I were on the same wavelength.

///////////////

Friday rolled around, and I was excited, but also a little bit nervous. I'd never been to a party before, but I was relieved that the boys would be there with me.

Sam, Jake, Josh, and I spent that afternoon watching a movie on the couch as we waited for 9 o'clock to roll around.

We settled on Aristocats, my choosing of course. Jake groaned but I knew he secretly loved the movie. He was very O'Malley in my opinion.

"Someone remind me again why we are going to a high school party?" Jake questioned, glancing at Sam and I.

"Come onnn!" Josh grumbled in response before I could even respond to Jake, "She wants us to come and it's her first party!" He chimed excitedly. He seemed to be even more excited than I was.

"Plus, I cant wait to do the keg stand, it's been foreva." he added worth a devious smirk. That's Josh for ya.

"Okay, okay." Jake sighed, a slight smile splayed on his face. I knew he would have fun and he did too, even though he was being a little grumpy about it.

It was about 8:45 so I quickly went to the restroom and headed outside. The boys were already out there in Jakes car waiting for me.

The night was pretty cold and there was a light drizzle outside. It was gloomy, and kind of reminded me of something you'd see in a scary movie. Spoooooooky!

The drive was relatively short, thanks to the fact that the town isn't all that big to begin with. He lived around the outskirts of the northern end of town in a pretty nice house, larger than both the Kiszka's and mine.