Stop Bullying Peter! Part 1

Basically the team finds out Peter is secretly bullied and they take matters into their own hands. Trigger warning for inappropriate name calling, bullying

                                                                      ~~~

Chemistry class is boring, but it is more tiring to our one and only, Peter Parker. The little genius knew everything about what the teacher was teaching. He made his own web fluid for crying out loud! Of course, no one knows about him being Spider-Man except his super family, Ned, and MJ. MJ found out by observation and Peter's bad lying skills to friends. She knew the risk of knowing a superhero's identity, and made sure to talk about it in private. Ever since then, they became closer and Peter's crush on her grew. He felt like he would actually have a chance with her, unlike Liz. And he wouldn't have to lie to her about what was happening if something happens and he suddenly disappears. MJ would cover for him until he reappeared. But we're getting carried away here.

Peter snapped back into reality when the bell rang. He quickly sped out of the classroom, said bye to Ned, and did his best to avoid his bully, Flash Thompson. Key word: tried. Flash, living up to his nickname, quickly pulled him aside before Peter went out the door.

"Where do you think you're going off to so fast, P***s?" he asked in a mocking tone. He practically dragged him through the school to the back alleyway so no one could interrupt them. 

"Just leave me alone, Flash." Peter said. He was particularly drained today and didn't feel like arguing with him. He felt his spider senses going off, but he knew it was just Flash about to hit him, so he shrugged it off. 

"No! It's about time someone put you in your place, Parker. You think you can just say you have a Stark Internship, and people would just believe you, just like that? Well, think again. You're nothing special, you will NEVER be. If anything, you are a charity case and Tony Stark would never give a shit about you. You're nothing Penis! Just a waste of space!" Flash finished his dramatic rambling with a punch to Peter's stomach and another to the face. He hoped his nose wasn't bleeding, as he didn't know how many more lies could cover up why he shows up with bruises every week.

"Why do you keep harassing me?" Peter asked out loud. "What's the point?"

"Because people like you need to be put in your place. The ones that lie to gain popularity. It's all going to come back to get you soon, I'm just the beginning of it. And I, for one, can't wait to watch your downfall." As Flash was about to land another hit, a voice rang out.

Hey Eugene, leave him alone or I'll make sure you'll get what's coming to you." Flash was unfazed.

"Ooo, Parker needs his girlfriend to save him? Pathetic." MJ started heading towards Flash threateningly, and Flash ran off before she got any closer. MJ helped Peter up.

"Why don't you ever fight back?" 

"Because I was weaker before. If I show a backbone or a difference from how I was before, it could make others suspicious. And it's better for me to take it than someone else. I can heal faster than others, so it's not a big deal."

"Well, one day you are going to have to stand up for yourself, this is getting out of hand."

"It's not sooo bad." Peter's nose suddenly felt warm as he felt something on his skin.

"You literally have a bloody nose and possibly bruised ribs. How's that not bad?" MJ helped Peter out of the alleyway towards Happy's vehicle. "Good luck trying to explain this to him." MJ let go as Peter got closer to the car. Peter gave a look like 'I'll need it' as he quickened his pace. As the car pulled away, he saw that MJ was doing something on her phone before she went her separate way.