Paper Cut

Peter gets a paper cut and Tony activated 'IronDad' mode. Clint owed Natasha $10

"No way! Tony would never act that much like a dad. He's too stubborn to do so." Clint argued with Natasha. The 2 spies noticed how Tony seemed softer with Peter than anyone else. Like he cares about Peter as if he was his own.

"Oh, is this a bet I'm hearing?" Natasha smirked.

"I guess so! Loser owes the other $10."

"Deal." They shook hands and waited for the opportunity to test their theories. They watched the duo in the shadows. Of course, Peter knew about it because of his senses and hearing, but pretended not to so their fun wouldn't be ruined.

Peter was turning a page in his book when he got a papercut. "Ouch." He hissed, looking at the cut. When Tony heard the yelp, it was like alarms went off in his head. He rushed over to Peter, who was marking his spot in his book.

"Are you ok? What happened? Are you bleeding out?" Tony asked at a rapid pace.

"No, Mr. Stark. It's just a papercut, it just burns a little."

"Oh." Tony relaxed a little. "Go to Bruce and get that cleaned, no spider-baby blood on my floors or lab."

"I'm not a baby!" Peter put his nose in the air but left to the doctor anyways. In the living room, Clint and Natasha saw the whole thing, curtesy of FRIDAY.

"Where's my money, Clint?" Natasha smirked. He sighed and gave her a crumpled 10. Peter suddenly texted them.

Can I get some of that?

257 words