Don't Mess With Spiderson Pt. 3

Part 3: The Plan Begins

Ashley led the group to their first destination: the labs. Also known as the Intern Labs, and they had the chance of passing Dr. Banner's lab along the way. Peter too worried, Dr. Banner wasn't there and was supposed to be taking a rest day. Unless they somehow knew about Flash...which in that case he should be worried. FRIDAY records anything and everything that goes on in the tower and if anything that has occurred so far as been seen by any Avenger, Peter hopes Flash already planned his funeral.

As they drew closer to the labs, Peter sighed in relief as there was no sign of the famous scientist. MJ looked amused and Ned just chuckled lightly. He could tolerate everyone else, they were interns Peter worked with from time to time. But Peter let his guard down too soon, as he heard shuffling in the vents. Only two Avengers tend to go into the vents: Natasha and Clint. 

Clint tends to go into the vents more often to get around the building faster and to play pranks on others. 

Peter gazed up and saw a vent above them. His two friends caught on as they looked up as well. Ashley , who also knew of Clint's vent route, secretly smirked. "Peter, is there something in the vents?" she asked with amusement. 

Peter caught onto Ashley's joke. "Yes, there is...you could say there's a bird straying too far from the nest." He heard the shuffling stop. "3...2..." and the hero dropped from the ceiling. Peter, Ned, and MJ all stepped back and watched as he fell face-first onto the floor. The sight of Clint smacking onto the floor made Peter burst into laughter. Clint rose up and faced the teens with a dramatic hurt face and glared at him. The class heard the commotion and turned around and started speaking over each other fangirling. Peter was surprised no one had fainted like they do in the movies.

"Wow Pete, didn't even catch me. Rude." Clint pouted.

"You are the one who tried to land on my head." Peter shot back. 

"It would have cushioned my fall. But anyways," Clint rose up and dusted himself off. "Bucky made cookies and I brought you some. It also contains one of Nat's knives that I stole." He whispered the last part. Before Peter could scold him he jumped back into the vent and crawled away. The class buzzed with chatter.

"How does he know Hawkeye?"

"Why did he try to land on Peter?"

"How did you pay him to pretend to know you, Penis? Did you seriously hire a stunt double to make yourself look cool and popular." Flash asked with venom. Peter couldn't believe Flash was this dense. He constantly berates him on how poor he is, yet he is accusing him of being able to bribe people. A rich AVENGER of all people.

"That wasn't a stunt double, Flash. That was the real Hawkeye."

"Sureee it is. And you're Spider-Man." MJ, Ned, and Ashley watched as Peter froze for a second. MJ decided to save Peter from the awkwardness, she knew he hated attention on him.

"Just leave him alone, Eugene. What has he even done to you that made you hate him so much?" That got Flash to shut his trap. Ashley decided to step in and cleared her throat.

"Ok everyone, these are the intern labs! These are the low-level interns who do food runs and sometimes contribute to the minor parts of projects." All of the interns waved at the trio as they passed and waved back. Ashely led them to the elevator and went up another floor.

"Up on this floor, this is more for the middle interns. They are similar to low-level interns, they have more access to projects and do less errand runs." They did the same thing they did on the last floor, waving and going up another floor. "Now the higher ranked interns are the most interesting." As they went higher, Flash again asked a question. 

"Can we see Parker's lab? Since he works in here and all, shouldn't we at least see his work station?" Flash looked smug, trying to expose Peter. Ashley was going to lose it with this kid. Good thing lunch was soon.

"It depends on if we have time. We still have lots to see." The doors opened and all the students were in shock. 

There were interns solving complicated math equations and helping each other figuring them out. Others were testing weapons, gadgets, and other experiments. Ashley gestured for them to exit the elevator, bringing them to a familiar hallway to Peter. It was too late when he realized where they were going. 

"This lab, students, is Dr. Banner's lab. We were given permission to show you this today, so you all are very lucky." They walked around the outside, gazing in through the windows when a certain scientist was in there. 

"Peter! I need you for a moment." Dr. Banner said. It was like the room froze when Peter's name came out of the scientist's mouth. "Oh hi, Ned and MJ." The other teens waved. Peter walked up to Banner's whiteboard.

"So, I'm running on several hours of sleep and I can't seem to figure out what's wrong with this equation. You think you can help with that big brain of yours?" 

"Sure." Peter scanned the board and eventually found the problem. "You are missing a negative here, so this changes to..." Peter fixed the equation while the class stares through the window. "And there you go! Now go to bed."

"Don't worry I will." Bruce yawned. He suddenly whispered in his ear. "I shouldn't warn you, but the others know about that bully kid." Peter paled. This trip not end well after all. "Just giving you a heads up. Next should be the training room, museum, then lunch. Those places should have Natasha, Steve, Thor, Loki, Wanda, Scott and possibly the Guardians. I'm not sure about the Wakandians, let's hope they don't get involved. That boy might not have a future after today. I wish you luck." Peter nodded and returned back to the group.

"Alright, next is the Training Area! You guys get to see what the Avengers use to get fit for missions (idk what I'm doing T-T). I think you guys will like the next room." As they moved forward, Ned, MJ, and Peter drifted towards the back. Flash looked over his shoulder and mouthed 'attention seeker' . Peter ignored it and turned to his friends. 

"What did he say?" Ned asked.

"They know. They know about Flash. ALL of them." Peter was mildly panicking.

"Loser, relax. He kind of deserves it anyway, he had it coming. There are cameras everywhere, and you don't lie well." MJ nudged them into the elevator. Peter was dreading the rest of the trip, and the pit in his stomach grew once the doors reopened.

1148 words